the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! I_vote_lcapwhat went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! I_voting_barwhat went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! I_vote_lcapwhat went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! I_voting_barwhat went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!!

Go down 
+2
PassionFruit
mimi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mimi

mimi

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-09-17

what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!!   what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:13 pm

So I am accustomed buying micles tights, so why it is that it run like no tomorrow
Why it is westport tights were stronger than the micles tights?
why it is i buss a whole in one tights before it even reach on my bloody foot!
Back to top Go down
http://www.carniaddicts.blogspot.com
PassionFruit

PassionFruit

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!!   what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:10 pm

My tights were both Micles tights - Monday they got tore up something fierce! Tuesday's were not as bad - I must have wined on someone's costume a little too hard on Monday! But for sure, there were so many girls out there with torn up tights.
Back to top Go down
mysti77

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!!   what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:32 pm

Mine were from Micles too and Monday I got a big run on the front of mine, just after lunch Sad Tuesday mine lasted most of the day except for just towards the end of the day I got a very little hole in the back. I think it's because on Tuesday I had my wings on so people didn't get too close/were more careful
Back to top Go down
natty

natty

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!!   what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 7:58 pm

This was the first year wearing tights and I must say I loved it. The costume looks tons better!! Anywho I bought two pairs from Micles this year and my Monday pair held up great. Tuesday didn't fair so well though as by bra ripped it as I bent to adjust my sneakers before I even met the band in the morning!!! I was so pissed but next year I know to walk with an extra pair.

I think I'll try danskin though. My friend wore them and had no issues at all.
Back to top Go down
mimi

mimi

PostSubject: Re: what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!!   what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:30 pm

danskin tights are very strong, its made differently! I used to do ballet so I know about the danksin. I didn't think about it though
Back to top Go down
Island Soul

Island Soul

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!!   what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:51 am

Wonder if Micles changed suppliers. My Micles tights held up great both days and my belt had metal beads hanging down in front and back so I really expected runs on Tues and walked with an extra pair. (and anybody who played mas with me knows it's NOT cuz I'm a "stoosh" winer, lol) BUT my tights were extras that I bought LAST year. And I have to admit I saw lots more shredded tights on the road this year than last.
Back to top Go down
mimi

mimi

PostSubject: Re: what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!!   what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:56 am

IS i feel they changed suppliers, because the darker tones were a little off, like the Salmon of last year and this year were two different shades. The Brown of this year was the shade of Salmon form last year. Next year it's either westport or Danskin, or tone the hell up and go tightless!
Back to top Go down
natty

natty

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!!   what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:31 pm

You know what Mimi you may be right. The tights i wore on Monday was a pair that I had from last year that I never wore and I was jamming up on everybody and i had no rips or anything. This year most of the people I saw had rips, holes and runs by the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!!   what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:28 am

You lot may be on to something here. My Westport tights held up perfectly well on Monday. But the Micles tights were in bits by lunchtime on Tuesday. Sigh! Looks like I'll be using Westport or trying to get my shade in the Danskin.
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
Island Soul

Island Soul

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!!   what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:43 pm

Thankfully I still have one more unused pair from LAST year, lol. And truth be told i could still were those i've worn in past cuz they are all in GREAT shape. (except for the one that got tangled up in the washing machine machine and had to be cut off of the agitator - that's what i get for bein too lazy to put them in a lingerie bag!!) If I have to buy new i guess i will have to move on to another brand. Maybe we should all point out the problem to Micles - from a QC standpoint they might need to know they should look at their supplier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!!   what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

what went wrong with meh tights????????????!!!!!
Page 1 of 1