the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! I_vote_lcapNotting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! I_voting_barNotting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! I_vote_lcapNotting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! I_voting_barNotting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
carnivalicious

carnivalicious

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! Empty
PostSubject: Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang!   Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:59 am

Bachanal Mas setting standards HIGH!!

For all you Londoners, this should wet your mas appetite.....

Trini Jungle Juice's coverage of Bachanal Mas 7 Deadly Sins Launch!

Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! 2636_63077854559_34790834559_1504072_5939568_n
Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! N522981124_2850308_380140
Back to top Go down
http://www.carnivalicious.blogspot.com
Black Cherry

Black Cherry

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang!   Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:15 am

Interesting - Men with makeup and rather "fancy' headpieces.
Back to top Go down
carnivalicious

carnivalicious

PostSubject: Re: Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang!   Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Black Cherry wrote:
Interesting - Men with makeup and rather "fancy' headpieces.

And they looked wicked in both! Laughing
Back to top Go down
bajan

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang!   Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:51 am

Where do I sign up? I am in love with the sketches!
Back to top Go down
bajan

PostSubject: Re: Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang!   Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:02 am

Also what's included, cost and how big is this band supposed to be?
Back to top Go down
slk

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang!   Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:48 am

Back to top Go down
carnivalicious

carnivalicious

PostSubject: Re: Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang!   Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:07 pm

bajan wrote:
Also what's included, cost and how big is this band supposed to be?

Hey Bajan,

Female backlines £120.00
Midlines £160.00
Frontlines £210.00

Section - Standard costume consisting of Belt, Choker, arm pieces, leg pieces and head piece

Midline - As above but larger more elaborate headress, more beads and detail and also accessories

Frontline - combine the above 2 options a slight design change even more bling and add a back piece

This includes all inclusive drinks all day, a meal before we hit the road and all the standard things like music, security etc etc

There is also a jouvert style mas on sunday, not 100% sure of prices but its nice and messy and is also all inclusive!!

Hope to see you on the road!

To see the full presentation, check out my blog...www.carnivalicious.blogspot.com

cheers
Back to top Go down
bajan

PostSubject: Re: Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang!   Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:01 pm

Thanx slk and carni!
I had to miss trini this year and doubt I'll make it to crop over, so Notting Hill here I come!
Back to top Go down
bachanalmas

bachanalmas

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang!   Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:14 pm

info as follows:
Frontline costumes £210.00 (Completly Sold Out)
Midline Costumes £160.00 (some still available)
Female Costumes £120.00
Male Costumes £110.00
Children under 14yrs Carnival Sunday - £50.00 flat

package includes:
Food, Unlimited Premium Bar (Smirnoff, Jack Daniels, Baileys, Hennesy, Malibu, Gordons Gin and all de Rums), Souvenier T-Shirt, Cup and snacks throughout the day.

we will be having 2 x 45ft Trucks on the road with the highest quality sound systems and Djs both local and international.

we will also be having our Jouvert style band on Carnival Sunday called "LIQUID GOLD" this package includes:
Paint Paint Paint, T shirt, Bandana, Drinks and Cup and is priced at £15.00 if your playing mas on Monday or £20.00 if your not

Sections are as follows:
Lust and Love - Red
Vanty and Creativity - Purple
Greed and Wisdom - Gold
Wrath and Truth - Black
Gluttony and Courage - Pink and Orange
Sloth and Freedom - White and Sky
Envy and Tolorence - Green

we are catering for approx 650 people this year so we will be the biggest (COSTUMED) band in Notting Hill

thanks Paul.
Back to top Go down
bachanalmas

bachanalmas

PostSubject: Re: Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang!   Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:24 pm

Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! DSC_00531024x768

VANITY FRONTLINE
Back to top Go down
bachanalmas

bachanalmas

PostSubject: Re: Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang!   Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:31 pm

VANITY GROUP SHOT
Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! DSC_00881024x768
Back to top Go down
bachanalmas

bachanalmas

PostSubject: Re: Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang!   Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:32 pm

LUST MIDLINE
Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! DSC_04621024x768
Back to top Go down
bachanalmas

bachanalmas

PostSubject: Re: Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang!   Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:33 pm

LUST GROUP SHOT
Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! DSC_05311024x768
Back to top Go down
bachanalmas

bachanalmas

PostSubject: Re: Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang!   Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:33 pm

GLUTTONY
Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! DSC_01811024x768
Back to top Go down
bachanalmas

bachanalmas

GLUTTONY
Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! DSC_01811024x768
Back to top Go down
bachanalmas

bachanalmas

PostSubject: Re: Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang!   Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:34 pm

WRATH MIDLINE
Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! DSC_02031024x768
Back to top Go down
bachanalmas

bachanalmas

PostSubject: Re: Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang!   Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:34 pm

WRATH GROUP SHOT
Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! DSC_02851024x768
Back to top Go down
bachanalmas

bachanalmas

PostSubject: Re: Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang!   Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:35 pm

SLOTH MIDLINE
Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! DSC_02491024x768
Back to top Go down
bachanalmas

bachanalmas

PostSubject: Re: Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang!   Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:35 pm

SLOTH GROUP SHOT
Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! DSC_02671024x768
Back to top Go down
bachanalmas

bachanalmas

ENVY MDILINE
Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! DSC_03921024x768
Back to top Go down
bachanalmas

bachanalmas

PostSubject: Re: Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang!   Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:36 pm

ENVY SECTION
Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! DSC_03581024x768
Back to top Go down
bachanalmas

bachanalmas

PostSubject: Re: Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang!   Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:36 pm

GREED MIDLINE
Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! DSC_05491024x768
Back to top Go down
bachanalmas

bachanalmas

GREED GROUP SHOT
Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! DSC_06471024x768
Back to top Go down
carnivalicious

carnivalicious

PostSubject: Re: Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang!   Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:07 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang!   Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang! Empty

Back to top Go down

Notting Hill Carnival Launch Season begins with a bang!
Page 1 of 1