the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
Masqueraders United EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
Masqueraders United EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
Masqueraders United EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
Masqueraders United EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
Masqueraders United EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
Masqueraders United EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
Masqueraders United EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
Masqueraders United EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
Masqueraders United EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
Masqueraders United I_vote_lcapMasqueraders United I_voting_barMasqueraders United I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
Masqueraders United I_vote_lcapMasqueraders United I_voting_barMasqueraders United I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

Masqueraders United

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yankee arima gyal

yankee arima gyal

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Masqueraders United Empty
PostSubject: Masqueraders United   Masqueraders United EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:44 am

Hey Everyone,
Looks like the forum done slowed down a bit after T&T Carnival 2009. I however am in full swing for 2010. Please take a look at my website. After planning the T&T trip for my group of friends the last 3 years I decided to try it out as a business. Please log on to www.masqueradersunited.com and let me know what you think. I am still working out tons of logistics and updating the website. Who knew starting a business would be SOOOOO hard. Anyway, I hope that you all are blessed and enjoying 2009 thus far. Looking forward to the next Carnival.

PS. I know most natives already have their hookups and places to stay for Carnival so if you know of folks that may be foreigners or first time Carnival revelers, please send them our way.
Back to top Go down
http://masqueradersunited.com
browneyeztrini

browneyeztrini

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Masqueraders United   Masqueraders United EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:41 pm

Do you have a list of the actual packages? When I go to the site, it doesn't show anything.
Back to top Go down
yankee arima gyal

yankee arima gyal

PostSubject: Re: Masqueraders United   Masqueraders United EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:43 pm

There is a link under packages for elite, gold elite, and diamond elite that include what each package offers. Prices are not on the site.
Back to top Go down
browneyeztrini

browneyeztrini

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Masqueraders United   Masqueraders United EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:37 pm

Thanks! For some reason there was an error on the page and that part wasn't loading. But I see it now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yankee arima gyal

yankee arima gyal

PostSubject: Re: Masqueraders United   Masqueraders United EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:45 am

No problem. If you have time, please give me some feedback if you do or do not like the site. I am just starting up and trying to update as much as I can. my email is 2klj05@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
yankee arima gyal

yankee arima gyal

PostSubject: Re: Masqueraders United   Masqueraders United EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:53 pm

Remember those that want to go to Trinidad for Carnival 2010 and don't want to plan it themselves check us out at www.masqueradersunited.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masqueraders United   Masqueraders United Empty

Back to top Go down

Masqueraders United
Page 1 of 1