the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap  :D  EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap  :D  EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap  :D  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap  :D  EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap  :D  EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap  :D  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap  :D  EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap  :D  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap  :D  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap  :D  I_vote_lcapin need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap  :D  I_voting_barin need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap  :D  I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap  :D  I_vote_lcapin need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap  :D  I_voting_barin need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap  :D  I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dhalpouriie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-02-21

in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap  :D  Empty
PostSubject: in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D    in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap  :D  EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:56 pm

in need of custom made indian/apache boots. i am in new york so i need some help from the ppl in tnt. please let me know asap if any of you can provide information What a Face
Back to top Go down
dhalpouriie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-02-21

in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap  :D  Empty
PostSubject: Re: in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D    in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap  :D  EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm

im playn wit jagessar in south to give a hint as to wat type of boots i lookn for
Back to top Go down

in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
Page 1 of 1