the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** I_vote_lcap****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** I_voting_bar****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** I_vote_lcap****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** I_voting_bar****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *****

Go down 
+4
bachanalmas
carnivalkrisdude
mjsbunny
DJTonyTempo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DJTonyTempo

DJTonyTempo

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-09

****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** Empty
PostSubject: ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *****   ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:25 am

I know allyuh getting ready for carinval so lemme help you with this mix on D radio. You can download here!

The sound is a little loud but u can still enjoy it.

Whey meh cousin?

Blessings
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *****   ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:26 am

Ah here! I listening to your other mix here in the library. Going to turn this one on now...if they'll let me.

Like yuh trying to kill me boy!? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
DJTonyTempo

DJTonyTempo

PostSubject: Re: ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *****   ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:50 am

mjsbunny wrote:
Ah here! I listening to your other mix here in the library. Going to turn this one on now...if they'll let me.

Like yuh trying to kill me boy!? Wink

Trying to get you in more shape, gyrl! Surprised
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

PostSubject: Re: ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *****   ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:01 am

So now I have something else to play when I go for my run in the morning! Smile
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *****   ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:41 pm

:<
Back to top Go down
DJTonyTempo

DJTonyTempo

PostSubject: Re: ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *****   ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:16 pm

mjsbunny wrote:
So now I have something else to play when I go for my run in the morning! Smile

Yea yeaaaaaaa...you will be ready for the marathon, eh?
Back to top Go down
bachanalmas

bachanalmas

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *****   ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:36 pm

sounding good tony t! as more and more tunes dropping i getting even mor ehyped for carnival 09!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

PostSubject: Re: ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *****   ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:16 am

But Tony, you self know is a marathon and not a sprint! Wink
Back to top Go down
Black Cherry

Black Cherry

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *****   ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:07 pm

mjsbunny wrote:
But Tony, you self know is a marathon and not a sprint! Wink

Nah mjsbunny...with 5 weeks left, it's definitely a sprint to the finish. Pump it up Tony! Too much excitement. Let me re-focus so I could do de people work. (Deep breath....)
Back to top Go down
DJTonyTempo

DJTonyTempo

PostSubject: Re: ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *****   ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:41 pm

@ Black Cherry - Yes, take a deep breath. Goodfor d lungs when yuh jamming down d road
@ Bachanal Mas - Wow you here, being trying to contact you man
@ mjsbunny - Sprint, marathon...everybody line up

This thursday I really mashing down d place with new ting of course Shurwayne, Machel, Nadia plus more. Watch D Ride goes we going up, down, around D road.
Back to top Go down
socajunkie

Number of posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *****   ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:21 pm

DJTonyTempo wrote:
@ Black Cherry - Yes, take a deep breath. Goodfor d lungs when yuh jamming down d road

This thursday I really mashing down d place with new ting of course Shurwayne, Machel, Nadia plus more. Watch D Ride goes we going up, down, around D road.

ALLYUH
READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY READY
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *****   ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:04 pm

if you dont believe dat dis is true....... MEET SUPER BLUE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Black Cherry

Black Cherry

PostSubject: Re: ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *****   ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:14 pm

DJTonyTempo wrote:
I know allyuh getting ready for carinval so lemme help you with this mix on D radio. You can download here!

Whey meh cousin?

Blessings

Oh gosh Tony.....so I eagerly downloaded the mix and it sounding real good. Try to burn to a CD and I couldn't. Sad I guess the file was too big for my cheapo CD's. No music for de car Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
bachanalmas

bachanalmas

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *****   ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:16 am

things have been real hectic but contact me on mas_man@hotmail.co.uk and we will talk!!!

DJTonyTempo wrote:

Back to top Go down
DJTonyTempo

DJTonyTempo

PostSubject: Re: ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *****   ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:06 pm

Black Cherry wrote:
DJTonyTempo wrote:

Whey meh cousin?

Blessings

Oh gosh Tony.....so I eagerly downloaded the mix and it sounding real good. Try to burn to a CD and I couldn't. Sad I guess the file was too big for my cheapo CD's. No music for de car Crying or Very sad

Time to invest in an Ipod girl.
Back to top Go down
Black Cherry

Black Cherry

PostSubject: Re: ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *****   ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:37 pm

DJTonyTempo wrote:
Black Cherry wrote:
DJTonyTempo wrote:

Whey meh cousin?

Blessings

Say no more....loaded it on the ipod last night. Just got done listening to all 2 1/2 hrs. Loved it...even had to close meh office door to buss ah small wine.
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

PostSubject: Re: ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *****   ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:39 pm

...waiting patiently on the next mix! Cool
Back to top Go down
Black Cherry

Black Cherry

PostSubject: Re: ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *****   ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:40 pm

mjsbunny wrote:

Me too! bounce
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

Number of posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *****   ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:36 pm

Black Cherry wrote:
mjsbunny wrote:

Me too! bounce

could you direct him back to this thread Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Island Soul

Island Soul

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *****   ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:17 pm

For anybody else having this problem, after you download to your hard drive, right click on the file and open the download in iTunes (which you can do even if you don't have an iPod) you then drag the file into your playlists. Once it is stored in iTunes as a playlist you can burn the audio disc from iTunes. Because of the length it will take 2 standard 80 min CD's. So those of us with car audio systems too old to interface with our iPods are not completely out of luck!!! If you've never used iTunes then get your son/daughter, niece/nephew or neighbor child to help you out, lol.
Back to top Go down
DJTonyTempo

DJTonyTempo

PostSubject: Re: ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *****   ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:33 pm

Black Cherry wrote:
DJTonyTempo wrote:
Black Cherry wrote:
DJTonyTempo wrote:

Whey meh cousin?

Blessings

Say no more....loaded it on the ipod last night. Just got done listening to all 2 1/2 hrs. Loved it...even had to close meh office door to buss ah small wine.

LMAO - Well yes! Buss dat behind d closed office door wine girl.

Glad you enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *****   ****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ***** Empty

Back to top Go down

****** Mix to get allyuh readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *****
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the source of all your Carnival information! :: Talk Yuh Talk :: Bacchanal Central-
Jump to: