the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPOONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 I_voting_barPOONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPOONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 I_voting_barPOONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO)

Go down 
+17
lovechild
prince namor
Quiche
ms. hershey
glitter sweetie
MoNi
Carnivaldivaz
Afro Chic
saucy_diva
ny2cali
Voluptuous Masquerader
Admin
jairish
*-»¦«-´¯`★rene★
mjsbunny
JJ
carnivalkrisdude
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
prince namor

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-17

POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO)   POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 9:46 pm

Back to top Go down
lovechild

lovechild

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO)   POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 10:50 pm

I feel if I wear it in the privacy of my home that okey...but in public I afraid my stuff will be flapping all over the place lol!
Back to top Go down
Carnival Diva

Carnival Diva

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO)   POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 1:16 pm

carnivalkrisdude wrote:
I would like to know those of you that, given the chance, if you would play in a tapasexo

ONE TIME...YES!!!
Back to top Go down
Carnival Diva

Carnival Diva

Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO)   POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 1:22 pm

Carnivaldivaz wrote:
It is very comfortable. It is a very soft wire shaped in a V that can curve to stay in position. Just dont do a spilt. lol.

Gotta go try them

I prefer to go without, but hey that will be hitting on society's' conventional ways! lol
Back to top Go down
dajewel1982

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO)   POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 4:27 pm

i would wear one if in brazil. it would have to be a very elaborate costume for me to wear (and that means i wearing heels, too)....but NOT belize (we are SO conservative when it comes to two piece bikinis...), in trini or in the rest of the west indies...

Last edited by dajewel1982 on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carnivaldivaz

Carnivaldivaz

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO)   POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm

Its a norm on brazil so you wouldnt feel out of place. But people in the caribbean would look at you like you're crazy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carnivaldivaz.com
boobs

boobs

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO)   POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:26 pm

Ok my questions is how yuh going and pee? too me it look like it stick on this is alot!

(and too answer your question yes I would! but trinis to small minded is all kinda whore and bitch and slut they are going to call yuh! and the cut eye and nasty looks from people who cant wear it! wwooooooo lordy before the end of the day yuh dead!)
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

Number of posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO)   POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 7:11 pm

boobs wrote:
Ok my questions is how yuh going and pee? too me it look like it stick on this is alot!

(and too answer your question yes I would! but trinis to small minded is all kinda whore and bitch and slut they are going to call yuh! and the cut eye and nasty looks from people who cant wear it! wwooooooo lordy before the end of the day yuh dead!)

its on a wire frame ..

take it off.. pee ... put it back on and mould to ur curve Laughing
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO)   POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 4:46 am

I'm sorry, but if you want to run around with just a piece of wire and whatever it is covering your 'modesty', then you looking to get called names. I think this thing should stay in Rio. I know I would be disappointed if it made its way over here and it became the norm. People doh have decency anymore? Wearing a thong with no tights isn't enough? Sheesh!
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO)   POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:59 am

mjsbunny wrote:
I'm sorry, but if you want to run around with just a piece of wire and whatever it is covering your 'modesty', then you looking to get called names. I think this thing should stay in Rio. I know I would be disappointed if it made its way over here and it became the norm. People doh have decency anymore? Wearing a thong with no tights isn't enough? Sheesh!

yes grandma Laughing
Back to top Go down
dajewel1982

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO)   POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 10:19 am

mjsbunny wrote:

lol
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO)   POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 10:14 pm

mjsbunny wrote:

see post from boobs specially the part in brackets
Back to top Go down
boobs

boobs

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO)   POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 2:00 am

mjsbunny wrote:

Anytime u noticing who have on no stockings or not u need to go to the damn drinks truck stuepsssss carnival time you'll have time to see all dat? Go jam on a man and enjoy the greatest days on earth!
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO)   POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 3:34 am

I not walking around looking for people who not wearing tights you know. Is AFTER the fact I does notice this. I buy a Carnival DVD every year and does take plenty pictures. So of course you see things. And I can't help but cringe when I see a girl wearing a thong with no tights. It's not that I'm jealous of her or anything, but the thought of running around with not much um, protection, is a bit much. Especially as costumes these days don't have much in the way of bum-pieces.

I just think the tapasexo is wrong. I like the fact that Trinidad is a traditional society and while we could break away and play mas for two days, people still have some sort of decency about them. I see enough trashy people over here. I think Trini women can be so classy and this tapasexo will just ruin all my illusions!

My $0.02
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO)   POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 9:15 pm

mjsbunny wrote:
I not walking around looking for people who not wearing tights you know. Is AFTER the fact I does notice this. I buy a Carnival DVD every year and does take plenty pictures. So of course you see things. And I can't help but cringe when I see a girl wearing a thong with no tights. It's not that I'm jealous of her or anything, but the thought of running around with not much um, protection, is a bit much. Especially as costumes these days don't have much in the way of bum-pieces.

I just think the tapasexo is wrong. I like the fact that Trinidad is a traditional society and while we could break away and play mas for two days, people still have some sort of decency about them. I see enough trashy people over here. I think Trini women can be so classy and this tapasexo will just ruin all my illusions!

My $0.02

i respect what you say, but let's face it... carnival has evolved and will continue evolving.....i not sayin it will come to the poonkie cup, but we are following alongs the lines of brazillian costumes somewhat so i wont be surprised... i still see our traditional mas still alive and thats an important part as well, but i am very much open minded and once our laws allow it...why not...
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO)   POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 9:55 pm

a bit of reverse pyschology there, bro Laughing
Back to top Go down
browneyeztrini

browneyeztrini

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO)   POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 10:59 pm

If you don't like it, no scene. You don't HAVE to wear it IF it was ever introduced in TT Carnival. What others choose is their business. There are ppl I know who feel bikini mas is "skanky" and should be outlawed. So why turn around and judge those who may choose to play in one Neutral
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO)   POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 11:01 pm

sign her up kris Laughing
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO)   POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:11 am

Quiche wrote:
sign her up kris Laughing

WAIT.. dont i have a poonkie cup club?? i have quite a number of members eh!!!...
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO)   POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:13 am

Quiche wrote:
a bit of reverse pyschology there, bro Laughing

hush nah..... lol bounce
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO)   POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:41 am

There are lots of ladies who do not wear tights and do not look vulgar, in fact they have some gorgeous legs; I cannot recall noticing the thong and no tights on the road but I think I saw a few photos post carnival.. hmm.. Anyway there are some people who REALLY need to be wearing tights and go without but if they happy so who am I to say anything !
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO)   POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:35 pm

saucy_diva wrote:
There are lots of ladies who do not wear tights and do not look vulgar, in fact they have some gorgeous legs; I cannot recall noticing the thong and no tights on the road but I think I saw a few photos post carnival.. hmm.. Anyway there are some people who REALLY need to be wearing tights and go without but if they happy so who am I to say anything !

a concerned citizen Laughing

a public defender Laughing
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO)   POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:32 pm

Quiche wrote:
saucy_diva wrote:

a concerned citizen Laughing

a public defender Laughing

POONKIE CUPPPP
Back to top Go down

POONKIE CUP (TAPASEXO)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the source of all your Carnival information! :: Talk Yuh Talk :: Bacchanal Central-
Jump to: