the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? I_vote_lcapWhat would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? I_voting_barWhat would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? I_vote_lcapWhat would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? I_voting_barWhat would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?

Go down 
+15
Black Cherry
triniannie82
mimi
Afro Chic
lawyergirl
saucy_diva
mjsbunny
*-»¦«-´¯`★rene★
Carnival Diva
Quiche
carnivalkrisdude
Puppy Boy
SocaQ
yankee arima gyal
Tanu
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanu

Tanu

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-18

What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? Empty
PostSubject: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 1:48 pm

Let's be realistic here. We will never get 8 hours on a private lear jet. But wouldn't be nice to have a few blinged out goodie bags? It could be high end stuff but not necessarily over the top. Imagine the excitement if you were one of the lucky recipients? This can be a marketing thing for the band as well. A CHANCE TO RECEIVE A BLINGED OUT GOODIE BAG.
Back to top Go down
yankee arima gyal

yankee arima gyal

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 5:13 pm

I liked the first time I played with IP and they had boy shorts in the goodie bags that was a treat. last year I had to pay extra for a pair from Tribe. Most years the goodie bags aren't worth much. One year sunglasses and sunscreen was in one I think I played with Poison that year. I have to think about what I would really want in mine...
Back to top Go down
http://masqueradersunited.com
SocaQ

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 7:09 pm

I would love to get a normal size pad as opposed to the diaper they does give us, perhaps boyshorts which I don't see happening, a nice coupon to a massage parlor as I think everyone would need a full body one when they finish them two days on the road. Basically give me things that I will use and not throw away like most of us do normally anyway.
Back to top Go down
Puppy Boy

Puppy Boy

PostSubject: Re: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 7:14 pm

Well.....I REALLY liked the bag that IP gave this year(I still use it and see people doing the same as well)....I hope they keep up with the good stuff this year. I also liked the indivual (per section) tees they gave. I would like some quality shades as well!!!
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 7:17 pm

I agree qith socaq on the massage.. that would be nice..Boots to match your costume...a camera..ah bling cup....the three months mortgage i gave up to play mas....sigh... what size is this bag anyway?.... if i continue it go be ah goodie suitcase....
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

Number of posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 10:32 pm

carnivalkrisdude wrote:
I agree qith socaq on the massage.. that would be nice..Boots to match your costume...a camera..ah bling cup....the three months mortgage i gave up to play mas....sigh... what size is this bag anyway?.... if i continue it go be ah goodie suitcase....

and what u gine do wid de pad

sorry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carnival Diva

Carnival Diva

Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 1:01 am

carnivalkrisdude wrote:

ummm...yea! Laughing
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 10:58 am

Quiche wrote:
carnivalkrisdude wrote:

sorry Very Happy

takes you eh quiche.... why would they give me a pad in d first place?... although ppl i have received tampons in mine one year!!!!..what was i spose to do wid dat?

*can't wait to hear the comments quiche gonna make*
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:02 am

carnivalkrisdude wrote:
Quiche wrote:
carnivalkrisdude wrote:

sorry Very Happy

takes you eh quiche.... why would they give me a pad in d first place?... although ppl i have received tampons in mine one year!!!!..what was i spose to do wid dat?

*can't wait to hear the comments quiche gonna make*

since you brought it up .. do tell what u did with it silent
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:11 am

i used one to plug ah busted pipe... works quite well actually to help not make a mess untill you can get to the main and lock off the water.. cheers
Back to top Go down
*-»¦«-´¯`★rene★

*-»¦«-´¯`★rene★

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:15 am

lol! @kris for using his imagination
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:16 am

carnivalkrisdude wrote:
i used one to plug ah busted pipe... works quite well actually to help not make a mess untill you can get to the main and lock off the water.. cheers

thought men like mess

unga bunga Wink
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 3:50 pm

How about something practical like single use cameras, one for each day? Or a nice pouch (but then I wouldn't have any need for the fab mimi).

Or I'm sure Digicel could sponsor them a free $20 phone card or cheap phone or something...

I quite like the idea of a pimp cup though. Suh-weet!
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 4:19 pm

mjsbunny wrote:
How about something practical like single use cameras, one for each day? Or a nice pouch (but then I wouldn't have any need for the fab mimi).

Or I'm sure Digicel could sponsor them a free $20 phone card or cheap phone or something...

I quite like the idea of a pimp cup though. Suh-weet!

cuz it for the sponsors to get mileage for their money .. not spend on somebody else Laughing
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 4:34 pm

The goodie bag itself could be a nice beach tote (for the ladies) and a proper knapsack for the gents. I want the KY Warming Jelly that the IPers got Razz
Back to top Go down
lawyergirl

lawyergirl

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 4:36 pm

I see a big name lawyer carrying his robe in the TRIBE bag from last year lol!
Back to top Go down
Afro Chic
Admin
Afro Chic

Number of posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 4:56 pm

The IDEAL goodie bag would have a discount voucher toward my costume purchase next year and the assurance that I not paying for ish like they NCBA fees :S
Back to top Go down
http://www.bootsbyafrochic.com
Afro Chic
Admin
Afro Chic

PostSubject: Re: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 5:05 pm

And the discount voucher could be in tiers according to how long you've played with a particular band, thus encouraging band loyalty.

1st timeers 2%

2-3 years 5%

5-9 years 10%

10 years or more 25%
Back to top Go down
Puppy Boy

Puppy Boy

PostSubject: Re: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 7:06 pm

saucy_diva wrote:
The goodie bag itself could be a nice beach tote (for the ladies) and a proper knapsack for the gents. I want the KY Warming Jelly that the IPers got Razz

You can have mine Saucy....it still dey in meh drawer! No
Back to top Go down
mimi

mimi

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:12 pm

lawyergirl wrote:
I see a big name lawyer carrying his robe in the TRIBE bag from last year lol!

girl that tribe bag does reallll be starrin all over!!! i use it to go beach and stuff.lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.carniaddicts.blogspot.com
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:26 pm

Puppy Boy wrote:
saucy_diva wrote:

UNUSED pup?
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 12:44 am

Puppy Boy wrote:
saucy_diva wrote:

found something better?
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 12:53 pm

A couple bottles of that Fletch powder for feathers!!!
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
triniannie82

triniannie82

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 10:34 pm

KY Warming Jelly...Maybe the new KY His & Hers... clown
Back to top Go down
Afro Chic
Admin
Afro Chic

PostSubject: Re: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 9:47 am

So yuh cyar buy yuh own KY in de store? It not dat expensive yuh know! LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?   What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would be in your "ideal goodie" bag?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next