the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAsk Saucy..... - Page 2 I_voting_barAsk Saucy..... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAsk Saucy..... - Page 2 I_voting_barAsk Saucy..... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

Ask Saucy.....

Go down 
+18
triniannie82
socajunkie
yankee arima gyal
browneyeztrini
cafe
lulu
Puppy Boy
babydoll
Black Cherry
Carnivaldivaz
KC
mysti77
mjsbunny
carnivalkrisdude
Quiche
Darkie-Ann
Afro Chic
saucy_diva
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
KC

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 3:25 pm

saucy_diva wrote:
KC wrote:
Saucy, do you think that a gold coloured boots, similar to the ones at Ate Logo will look good with Tribe's Bird of Paradise costume? Thanks in advance.

Well the costume does have gold embellishments so I guess it can work. I would prefer bronze personally or nude/tan with gems all over

Thank you Saucy. I especially like the idea of the gems all over. Guess I'll be bringing out the designer in me next year.
Back to top Go down
Carnivaldivaz

Carnivaldivaz

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 3:37 pm

saucy_diva wrote:
Carnivaldivaz wrote:
Dear Saucy,
Is it because their might be a chance of you switching sections (like in '07) or is it for wow factor? Since the band is already sold out, you cannot persuade anyone to choose whatever section you have registered.

I am definitely not switching sections for 2009. I prefer to keep my section under wraps for other reasons, besides does it really matter what section I am in? Very Happy

I just wanted to know the reasoning behind the "secret section" unless you are playing in the heniken section. lol (Does tribe have a sponsored section again this year? ) .
Back to top Go down
http://www.carnivaldivaz.com
Afro Chic
Admin
Afro Chic

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 3:52 pm

The secret section is to avoid stalkers who think they saw Saucy in some Carnival pics this year and will look out for her next year Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bootsbyafrochic.com
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 4:19 pm

Black Cherry wrote:
Dear Saucy,

I must confess I've become a sauciholic over the past few months. Although I do not jump in and chat much I do need 'meh daily fix' in the morning and before I go to bed. Not to mention several times during the day just to see what else is going on. One thing I don't see on your site is a section on "What's Hot on the Radio". Maybe a place to give folks like me on the outside some insight on the latest music. I'm still working out and taking meh 'lil wine in private to my favorite 2K8 soca but I know there's some new stuff out there. Don't get me wrong, I know I can go to some other sites but why? I am a sauciholic.

Therefore I besiege you to consider adding a link...perhaps updated weekly with "What's Hot on the Radio". After all, I cyah come to Carnival and eh know what's hot to wine to.

Sincerely,

BC
Sauciholics Anonmymous

This is a very good suggestion, honestly I have not been hearing anything new on the radio except for some soca from Cropover but will keep this in mind for when the new releases start coming out.
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 4:22 pm

Carnivaldivaz wrote:
saucy_diva wrote:
Carnivaldivaz wrote:
Dear Saucy,
Is it because their might be a chance of you switching sections (like in '07) or is it for wow factor? Since the band is already sold out, you cannot persuade anyone to choose whatever section you have registered.

I am definitely not switching sections for 2009. I prefer to keep my section under wraps for other reasons, besides does it really matter what section I am in? Very Happy

I just wanted to know the reasoning behind the "secret section" unless you are playing in the heniken section. lol (Does tribe have a sponsored section again this year? ) .

Well I had no idea there was a really a "Secret Section" for 2008.. the SECRET meant that I was keeping my section a secret.. and well I just ran with the same thing for 2009. As far as I know Heineken does not have a secret section for 2009. I think I give people enough hints that they can narrow down my possible section choices.. I mean you know for SURE I am not in OWL Razz Yes AC hit it on the head with that one lol!
Back to top Go down
Black Cherry

Black Cherry

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 4:53 pm

Thanks for considering. I think that will be awesome. Also add "What's Hot in Carnival Fashion". Coming from Texas I would have for sure brought my cowboy boots and hat for 2k8 (not that I have any but I would have found some). Got to Trinidad for Carnival this year and swear there was a rodeo going on somewhere (Gyal Farm).

saucy_diva wrote:
Black Cherry wrote:
Dear Saucy,

I must confess I've become a sauciholic over the past few months. Although I do not jump in and chat much I do need 'meh daily fix' in the morning and before I go to bed. Not to mention several times during the day just to see what else is going on. One thing I don't see on your site is a section on "What's Hot on the Radio". Maybe a place to give folks like me on the outside some insight on the latest music. I'm still working out and taking meh 'lil wine in private to my favorite 2K8 soca but I know there's some new stuff out there. Don't get me wrong, I know I can go to some other sites but why? I am a sauciholic.

Therefore I besiege you to consider adding a link...perhaps updated weekly with "What's Hot on the Radio". After all, I cyah come to Carnival and eh know what's hot to wine to.

Sincerely,

BC
Sauciholics Anonmymous

This is a very good suggestion, honestly I have not been hearing anything new on the radio except for some soca from Cropover but will keep this in mind for when the new releases start coming out.
Back to top Go down
Carnivaldivaz

Carnivaldivaz

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 6:18 pm

Afro Chic wrote:
The secret section is to avoid stalkers who think they saw Saucy in some Carnival pics this year and will look out for her next year Smile

Well I guess that I am considered a stalker because Saucy and I discussed this yesterday. I just wanted to place a name to a face, but I guess she doesnt want that.

**** Goes back to peepng. LOL***** Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.carnivaldivaz.com
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 6:28 pm

Carnivaldivaz wrote:
Afro Chic wrote:

Well I guess that I am considered a stalker because Saucy and I discussed this yesterday. I just wanted to place a name to a face, but I guess she doesnt want that.

**** Goes back to peepng. LOL***** Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

It's not exactly like that ... Laughing

Real people made me out on the road and took pics etc...

But I like my anonymity so I can go to people band launch and mas camp in peace and do my reviews without having people I know get all offended cause I did not like their costume! I don't want people actively seeking me out to put a face to the name tp black list me for 2010 lol. I know several of these people as my alter ego aka "real self" Exclamation
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:30 am

saucy, would you ever design or bring out a section
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:37 am

carnivalkrisdude wrote:
saucy, would you ever design or bring out a section

Of course, RIO remember Smile
Back to top Go down
babydoll

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:50 am

Saucy what are your thoughts about section lineups for TRIBE and IP. It might be a little early but what sections do you think will be front runners in next year's band line up??
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:21 pm

babydoll wrote:
Saucy what are your thoughts about section lineups for TRIBE and IP. It might be a little early but what sections do you think will be front runners in next year's band line up??

Well Island People is easy, Sonia Mack will be first of course lol. I am guessing one of Diane's will be in the top five.... maybe Natural Mystic. Crystal Amming's Rays of Light SHOULD be in front as well as Dreams but yuh know how these things go.

As for TRIBE, for sure one of Monique's will be first.. either Bird of Paradise or Kiskidee and I suspect BOTH will be in the top 5/6 sections. African Love Bird, Caged Canary and Spangled Cotinga are way too big for #1 so I suspect they will be somewhere in the top 5, Cotinga for sure is in the top 5. Either Hummingbird of Pheasant will be one of Gail's sections to be top 5/10 as well. Ibis might sneak in to # 6 or 7 just because Lana's name is attached to it (note I did not say she DESIGNED it). Macaw will be in the top 10 as well, quite possibly even higher.
Back to top Go down
Afro Chic
Admin
Afro Chic

Number of posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 3:36 pm

saucy_diva wrote:
babydoll wrote:

Well Island People is easy, Sonia Mack will be first of course lol. I am guessing one of Diane's will be in the top five.... maybe Natural Mystic. Crystal Amming's Rays of Light SHOULD be in front as well as Dreams but yuh know how these things go.

As for TRIBE, for sure one of Monique's will be first.. either Bird of Paradise or Kiskidee and I suspect BOTH will be in the top 5/6 sections. African Love Bird, Caged Canary and Spangled Cotinga are way too big for #1 so I suspect they will be somewhere in the top 5, Cotinga for sure is in the top 5. Either Hummingbird of Pheasant will be one of Gail's sections to be top 5/10 as well. Ibis might sneak in to # 6 or 7 just because Lana's name is attached to it (note I did not say she DESIGNED it). Macaw will be in the top 10 as well, quite possibly even higher.

WHO SAY FRONT?!?!?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bootsbyafrochic.com
babydoll

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 4:04 pm

Sound like FRONT to me! I real lucky cuz this is the 1st time i even playing! Thanks for the "guesstimate" Saucy!! I assuming I somewhere near the front...top 5 at the very least! cheers Laughing bounce
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 4:33 pm

How sweet would it be to be FL of the section in front? Suh-weet baby!! Dayum!
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
babydoll

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 4:37 pm

Dat sound real sweet!! Good luck FHO's!!
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

Number of posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 5:23 pm

question .. if yuh in de front .. how far back is de first drinks truck ?

serious question.
Back to top Go down
Puppy Boy

Puppy Boy

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 7:00 pm

saucy_diva wrote:
babydoll wrote:

SAUCY.....any idea of where 'Afro' may be??? I sadly dont even actually even know wh designed it!!! Neutral
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 7:26 pm

mjsbunny wrote:
How sweet would it be to be FL of the section in front? Suh-weet baby!! Dayum!

DAMN SWEET!! That was me for two years and next year I am hoping to make it a hat trick cheers
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 7:27 pm

Quiche wrote:

serious question.

Not very far.. I think it might be one truck for every two sections
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 7:29 pm

Puppy Boy wrote:
saucy_diva wrote:
babydoll wrote:

SAUCY.....any idea of where 'Afro' may be??? I sadly dont even actually even know wh designed it!!! Neutral

Afro is Galvanize section.. I think it might be middle of the band
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 7:59 pm

saucy_diva wrote:
Quiche wrote:

serious question.

sweet cheers

wait .. including FL "yardage" .. how far we talking ? 400m or less?
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:16 am

Quiche wrote:
saucy_diva wrote:
Quiche wrote:

serious question.

sweet cheers

wait .. including FL "yardage" .. how far we talking ? 400m or less?

Less
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:35 am

sweet cheers
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 10:47 am

i am in first section and infront d section so Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Saucy.....
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next