the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
Do you wear your full costume on Monday? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
Do you wear your full costume on Monday? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
Do you wear your full costume on Monday? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
Do you wear your full costume on Monday? EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
Do you wear your full costume on Monday? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
Do you wear your full costume on Monday? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
Do you wear your full costume on Monday? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
Do you wear your full costume on Monday? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
Do you wear your full costume on Monday? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
Do you wear your full costume on Monday? I_vote_lcapDo you wear your full costume on Monday? I_voting_barDo you wear your full costume on Monday? I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
Do you wear your full costume on Monday? I_vote_lcapDo you wear your full costume on Monday? I_voting_barDo you wear your full costume on Monday? I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

Do you wear your full costume on Monday?

Go down 
+4
Quiche
saucy_diva
mjsbunny
babydoll
8 posters
AuthorMessage
babydoll

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Do you wear your full costume on Monday? Empty
PostSubject: Do you wear your full costume on Monday?   Do you wear your full costume on Monday? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:55 am

As a newbie I just wanted to know how many actually do wear their full costumes on Monday and if I should wear mine. If you don't recommend wearing it then why? Question
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you wear your full costume on Monday?   Do you wear your full costume on Monday? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 12:35 pm

I have never worn my full costume on a Monday, and I don't think many people do. This can be for a number of reasons, but I think it stems from the fact that Tuesday is the judging day, so people prefer to make sure their costume is fresh for the stage so the viewers get the full effect. I mean, anything can happen on Monday which would ruin your costume for Tuesday.

Some people wear just the bikini, with the waist-piece, the bra and a pair of shorts, or sort out entirely new things for Monday. It's a personal choice at the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Do you wear your full costume on Monday?   Do you wear your full costume on Monday? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 12:38 pm

babydoll lots of people in TRIBE and Harts where the bra and belt.. no headpiece. Other bands give Monday wear so wearing the costume is not applicable. Personally I do not wear my costume on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

Number of posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: Do you wear your full costume on Monday?   Do you wear your full costume on Monday? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 1:45 pm

babydoll wrote:
As a newbie I just wanted to know how many actually do wear their full costumes on Monday and if I should wear mine. If you don't recommend wearing it then why? Question

no ... hygiene
Back to top Go down
MoNi

MoNi

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Do you wear your full costume on Monday?   Do you wear your full costume on Monday? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 4:51 pm

I don't wear anyhting in my costume on Monda. I see people in full costume on Monday and tues and really wonder hwo they can but that bra on with all that sweat from the daybefore ewwww. Now if you are a 2 costume chic then rock both ya costumes but not the same costume for two days and then on Carnival Tuesday ya bra missing beads etc.etc
Back to top Go down
Carnival Diva

Carnival Diva

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you wear your full costume on Monday?   Do you wear your full costume on Monday? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 7:34 pm

Personally, I've never worn full or partial costume on Monday. However, like it's said, 'there's a first time for everything!' 2K9 will the first year I'm going to wear full costume on Monday.
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Do you wear your full costume on Monday?   Do you wear your full costume on Monday? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:50 pm

mondays i have always worn my shorts or tights and d belt piece and jersey..... 09 however i will be an INDIV so i gotta wear full costume both days
Back to top Go down
mysti77

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Do you wear your full costume on Monday?   Do you wear your full costume on Monday? EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:51 am

I usually wear the bra and bikini bottom with the belt. Wash the bikini bottom in the night and the bra gets a wipe down and I'm good to go. Never had a problem with a stinky bra and I think that I've paid too bloody much to not enjoy dressing up in costume on both days, even if it's not the full costume.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you wear your full costume on Monday?   Do you wear your full costume on Monday? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you wear your full costume on Monday?
Page 1 of 1