the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
Frontline H.O.s come in.. I_vote_lcapFrontline H.O.s come in.. I_voting_barFrontline H.O.s come in.. I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
Frontline H.O.s come in.. I_vote_lcapFrontline H.O.s come in.. I_voting_barFrontline H.O.s come in.. I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

Frontline H.O.s come in..

Go down 
+9
carnivalkrisdude
boobs
Afro Chic
Quiche
*-»¦«-´¯`★rene★
Carnivaldivaz
lulu
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Frontline H.O.s come in.. Empty
PostSubject: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:18 am

What would you really like as an extra perk for paying much more than the Backline Babes for your H.O. status?

• Personally I would like a costume fitting while the costume is being made to ensure that the back pack, bra and belt is fitting perfectly.

• Costume delivery service, if one chooses. Have those elaborate back packs delivered instead of fighting to carry it back to your hotel/home

• Andy Loo toilets at the lunch stop (TRIBE) .. one has to STRIP to use the regular porta potty.. not cute No

Another question is even though you are playing frontline, are you doing anything extra with your costume? Boots or Sneakers? Makeup professionally done or not? What are you wearing on Monday??

To answer:

Yes, I am embellishing my costume .. adding more feathers, more decorations to the bra Very Happy,2 pairs of Boots for each day ,Professional Makeup and on Monday I am wearing Monday wear for another section!
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:45 am

Oooh, good one.

I think the costume fitting is a good one, but not very practical for those of us who're abroad.

I do think we should get extra things in the goody bags though. Maybe some gel soles and some extra makeup or something like glitter or eyelashes

I am getting makeup done on Tuesday and I'm making the effort with my boots and what not this year. As for Monday though, no plans for anything spectacular. Just a top and shorts thus far...
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:55 am

Oh, and costume delivery would be divine! Especially since getting up to Cascadia is not like it was in the old days!!
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
lulu

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 12:14 pm

I think Monday Wear would be Fabulous! With additional accessories!
Also Andy Loo toilets would be most welcome. This year was a nightmare with those regular porta toilets.
Costume delivery would also be good, but I wont hold my breath for that.
The costume fitting is a very good idea but would not work for me either.

I plan on wearing boots for both days. I usually do my own makeup, but would like to try airbrush or have it professionally done. I may also try Xtreme lashes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carnivaldivaz

Carnivaldivaz

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 12:31 pm

well this is to IP, even though we dont have a stage anymore. I would like like to cross the judges frist before the rest of the section. When I played with Legacy, The 5 frontlines for the section crossed first and then the section. We had so much fun and room to get on before evryone else.

Frontline= in front of the section (and not mixed in between)

Costume drop off is essential, especially if the costume comes with a backpack.

I am making my own backpack and boots, havent decided if I am doing my makeup or paying someone else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carnivaldivaz.com
*-»¦«-´¯`★rene★

*-»¦«-´¯`★rene★

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 1:07 pm

I would like to get some earing
Some extra stuff in the goodie bag

Am doing boots on Tuesday ,makeup crystals and more crystals ,feather eyelashes ,adding some feathers on the hand pieces of the costume,a bling out bra and boy shorts for Monday
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

Number of posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 1:59 pm

Carnivaldivaz wrote:
well this is to IP, even though we dont have a stage anymore. I would like like to cross the judges frist before the rest of the section. When I played with Legacy, The 5 frontlines for the section crossed first and then the section. We had so much fun and room to get on before evryone else.

Frontline= in front of the section (and not mixed in between)

Costume drop off is essential, especially if the costume comes with a backpack.

I am making my own backpack and boots, havent decided if I am doing my makeup or paying someone else.

u have to pay a band fee for that?
Back to top Go down
Afro Chic
Admin
Afro Chic

Number of posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 3:27 pm

WHO SAY FRONTLINE?!?!? WHO SAY EEEETTTT?!?!?!

I like the idea of backpack/costume dropoff...EXCELLENT!

I would want special designed FL Monday Wear so from Monday the plebs..err...BABES could know de real scene.

Extra special goodies bags for real! Including an appointment with an eyelash person, makeup person etc. and a voucher to go get my boots custom designed by Afro Chic!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bootsbyafrochic.com
Carnivaldivaz

Carnivaldivaz

PostSubject: Re: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 3:32 pm

I purchased a backline costume and making my own backpack.

IP has allows people to do this once you let them know in advance. I always let them know in advance.
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

PostSubject: Re: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 3:51 pm

ahh Divaz I have a friend who purchased a FL and is doing her own Individual with IP
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 3:54 pm

Carnivaldivaz wrote:
I purchased a backline costume and making my own backpack.

IP has allows people to do this once you let them know in advance. I always let them know in advance.

u have time to do one more ?

* paging Dolly *
Back to top Go down
*-»¦«-´¯`★rene★

*-»¦«-´¯`★rene★

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 3:59 pm

diva i want one pm me with more info oh god i have to talk to spice
Back to top Go down
Carnivaldivaz

Carnivaldivaz

PostSubject: Re: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 6:03 pm

saucy_diva wrote:
ahh Divaz I have a friend who purchased a FL and is doing her own Individual with IP

There was an individual to my section in IP 2 years ago. I always wanted to make wear an individual costume in Trinidad, but IP is not as accommodating as Legacy to Big costumes. I seen people get push down and IP security did not help much. Other bands see it as an asset to the band because it enhances the presentation, so they accommodate you and give you handlers even though you may come with your own. Until then I will continue to play an extreme frontline (that is what my sis usually call my costumes).
Back to top Go down
boobs

boobs

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 6:09 pm

I would love if the backline people would stay in the BACK! that's why you'll are called "BACKLINE" they always all up in the front, pay yuh money if yuh want to be in the front stuuueeeppss! they should have a security adjusting that lol...

Ok honestly it's between 10 to 50 frontline sometimes less maybe 25, wouldn't it be fabulous if all the frontline babes could get there makeup proffesionally done, we would look fierce! I would love that so much, and also they option of bringing your own boots and let them design it up to match the costume, and someone to shade me from the sun ok I'm joking about the last one lolol.
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 7:11 pm

boobs wrote:
I would love if the backline people would stay in the BACK! that's why you'll are called "BACKLINE" they always all up in the front, pay yuh money if yuh want to be in the front stuuueeeppss! they should have a security adjusting that lol...

Ok honestly it's between 10 to 50 frontline sometimes less maybe 25, wouldn't it be fabulous if all the frontline babes could get there makeup proffesionally done, we would look fierce! I would love that so much, and also they option of bringing your own boots and let them design it up to match the costume, and someone to shade me from the sun ok I'm joking about the last one lolol.

c'mon .. how much separation u looking to get? u own de road ? Razz

exactly what iz upfront scratch
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

PostSubject: Re: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 7:15 pm

Upfront mean FRONT of the section.. just as backline means BACK of the section.. when you see the section coming the FRONTLINES should be the first people yuh see.. then behind them the backline bettys.. err sorry, babes Razz
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 7:18 pm

so......
a line of 10 -25
a foot of space
250 babes

daz what u want for the whole day ?

man, piss in muh pocket Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 7:18 pm

boobs wrote:

scratch ent allyuh does get tuh go up on "stage" fuss? off "Stage" is ah free ting?? yuh want yuh segregation den too?? ?? scratch
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 7:19 pm

Quiche wrote:
so......
a line of 10 -25
a foot of space
250 babes

cheers
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

PostSubject: Re: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 7:29 pm

Quiche wrote:
so......
a line of 10 -25
a foot of space
250 babes

PERFECT.. and make the security all man purses .. in speedos
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 7:31 pm

wunna cud walk infront de truck , doh

wunna ain't doing nuttin' else anyways

me myself don't stray too far from de drinks truck Embarassed
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 7:37 pm

ME EH BIZ wid ALLYUR FL. HO's... cause i infrunt allyur ANYWAY....... cheers
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

PostSubject: Re: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 7:39 pm

HATERS!!! Get out meh thread
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 7:43 pm

it was you know who started it saucy, we all know FL is for d front.. but jess doh come outright SO nah.. bowl face bowl face so... steups... MOD , feel free to delete this
Back to top Go down
boobs

boobs

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 7:43 pm

saucy_diva wrote:
HATERS!!! Get out meh thread

rotfl! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontline H.O.s come in..   Frontline H.O.s come in.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontline H.O.s come in..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next