the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! I_vote_lcapStretch Marks on stomach help!!! I_voting_barStretch Marks on stomach help!!! I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! I_vote_lcapStretch Marks on stomach help!!! I_voting_barStretch Marks on stomach help!!! I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!

Go down 
+10
dajewel1982
Carnival Diva
*-»¦«-´¯`★rene★
carnivalkrisdude
Puppy Boy
Afro Chic
Quiche
natty
saucy_diva
boobs
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boobs

boobs

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 4:58 pm

My girlfriend have stretch marks on her stomach from her kid, I have 2 kids and and my stomach is smooth like butter! I think it's all in genetics, she works out all the time and have a fabulous body it's just her stomach, her stomach is very flat it's just the stretch marks and she hates it, this year I bought a heavy base, some glitter and some bronzers and it is still very pronounced I really want to help her in this area, carnival time she's very self conscious of it and tries to hide it everytime, I even show her other chicks with stretch marks to show her it dosen't look that bad, but she don't care about that, and the worst is she don't want to wear a tankini or whole piece..... so people with stretch marks what do you'll do carnival mon and tues?????
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:50 pm

I don't have stretch marks on my stomach but she can always try dermablend or air brushing to cover the stretch marks;I have heard even air brush makeup works.
Back to top Go down
natty

natty

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 7:15 pm

what's your friend's skin tone? i'm light brown skinned and i have stretch marks on my hips and butt area. i bought this mac bronzer type mousse last year and blended it in...it worked like a charm for me and didn't rub off or anything. Not sure if they still carry it though. (Mac Sundressing Spray Bronzant). If not I know thay have some really good body make up that my friend uses when she has photoshoots.

If she doesnt want to go the makeup route she could try some air brushing or add some body glitter.

Also tell your friend that more than likely she'll be having too much fun on the road to even worry about those marks!!
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

Number of posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 8:14 pm

i drink cheers
Back to top Go down
natty

natty

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 8:37 pm

Quiche wrote:
i drink cheers

Damn Right Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Afro Chic
Admin
Afro Chic

Number of posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 8:42 pm

I have stretch marks and I honestly doh give two shits...what bothers me more than my stretch marks are my damn love handles...esp the left one! You could hide stretch marks...yuh cyar hide fricking love handles! Mad

I personally don't like to use glitter to cover my stretch marks, it makes it look too obvious that that's what you're hiding. Makeup is your best bet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bootsbyafrochic.com
Puppy Boy

Puppy Boy

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 12:42 am

Quiche wrote:
i drink cheers

CYAH CYAH CYAH!!! THIS IS WHY I LIMIN WIT DIS GIRL!!!! drunken
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 12:48 am

Puppy Boy wrote:
Quiche wrote:
i drink cheers

CYAH CYAH CYAH!!! THIS IS WHY I LIMIN WIT DIS GIRL!!!! drunken

ME TOOOO!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
*-»¦«-´¯`★rene★

*-»¦«-´¯`★rene★

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:07 am

I agree with AC i have stretch marks and i dont care it bothers me sometimes but i give up maybe u can use the airbrush ,or a tummy tuck that helps i saw it on doctor 90102 on E
Back to top Go down
Carnival Diva

Carnival Diva

Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:27 am

...alcoholics!... Razz
Back to top Go down
boobs

boobs

PostSubject: Re: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 11:35 am

the airbrushing sounds like a good idea! i never thought of that! I'm gonna call mac and see if they still carry that, thank you'll Very Happy she'll be happy oh and natty she's a dark brown tone
Back to top Go down
dajewel1982

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 2:23 pm

Carnival Diva wrote:
...alcoholics!... Razz

my people!!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:16 pm

What people talking about stretch marks on they bumsee and thighs? Nobody wearing tights anymore in this place? I have plenty stretch marks, but first off, I wearing tights (and not just to hide the stretch marks) but like Quiche, time I get a few drinks in my head and that soca take me, I havin' too much fun to really give a toss.

PLUS I have a secret trick. Go and stand next to some fat woman who insist on wearing a bikini when she should be in a tracksuit. You will feel marvellous in no time...unless you see some skinny gyul standing next to you and smiling Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:22 pm

mjsbunny wrote:
What people talking about stretch marks on they bumsee and thighs? Nobody wearing tights anymore in this place? I have plenty stretch marks, but first off, I wearing tights (and not just to hide the stretch marks) but like Quiche, time I get a few drinks in my head and that soca take me, I havin' too much fun to really give a toss.

PLUS I have a secret trick. Go and stand next to some fat woman who insist on wearing a bikini when she should be in a tracksuit. You will feel marvellous in no time...unless you see some skinny gyul standing next to you and smiling Shocked

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Puppy Boy

Puppy Boy

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:24 pm

mjsbunny wrote:

ROFL.....oh man this had me laughing.......yeah.....dis is why I doh stand up nexx to any strong men.....although my best friend who plays wit me has a skinny yet modelesque body and I sometimes want to molly-whop him upside the head for never having to get in shape for carnival!!!

Ah well.....good tings dont come easy....*back to doing exercises*
Back to top Go down
browneyeztrini

browneyeztrini

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:35 pm

people who matter don't care and people who care don't matter
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 1:16 am

browneyeztrini wrote:

where do the sexy men on the road fit in? Laughing
Back to top Go down
browneyeztrini

browneyeztrini

PostSubject: Re: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 12:46 pm

Quiche wrote:
browneyeztrini wrote:

where do the sexy men on the road fit in? Laughing

Sexy men on the road are people who matter...but once you wine yuh bottom in front of dem, dey ain't watchin no stretch marks...so they don't care! Laughing
Back to top Go down
boobs

boobs

PostSubject: Re: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:28 pm

not my brother! he giving yuh one push with yuh stretch mark bottom! he ant easy atall lol
Back to top Go down
browneyeztrini

browneyeztrini

PostSubject: Re: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:43 pm

boobs wrote:
not my brother! he giving yuh one push with yuh stretch mark bottom! he ant easy atall lol

I meant if there is stretch marks on your stomach...no man is paying attention to your stomach with a juicy bum rolling in front of him! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 7:07 pm

browneyeztrini wrote:
boobs wrote:

I meant if there is stretch marks on your stomach...no man is paying attention to your stomach with a juicy bum rolling in front of him! Shocked

so .. yuh does jump in from de side and start pooching back one time? lol

P.s. stretch marks on yuh ass jess mean " dat ass too phat" lol

P.S.S.. boob's bro does get trick by stocking-clad ladies every year, lol
Back to top Go down
browneyeztrini

browneyeztrini

PostSubject: Re: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 8:41 pm

Quiche wrote:
browneyeztrini wrote:
boobs wrote:

lol! @ Quiche (starts singing "pooch back and get wuk!")

I don't jump up from the side...usually they just drift up from the back...but I've never had a man walk completely around to check for stretch marks, scars, etc. and then say, "alright I could wine on you!"...in Trinidad or anywhere else!
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:05 am

browneyeztrini wrote:
Quiche wrote:
browneyeztrini wrote:
boobs wrote:

I don't jump up from the side...usually they just drift up from the back...but I've never had a man walk completely around to check for stretch marks, scars, etc. and then say, "alright I could wine on you!"...in Trinidad or anywhere else!

i bet u does do de quick look back first tho Laughing

wait .. what u know about "pooch back and get wuk"? Very Happy
................ part u from?
Back to top Go down
browneyeztrini

browneyeztrini

PostSubject: Re: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 10:46 am

Quiche wrote:
browneyeztrini wrote:
Quiche wrote:
browneyeztrini wrote:
boobs wrote:

i bet u does do de quick look back first tho Laughing

wait .. what u know about "pooch back and get wuk"? Very Happy
................ part u from?

I do a quick look...to make sure he not a vagrant and not as old as meh daddy! Laughing

I know more than you think Wink All my friends (except for maybe 2) are bajan and my baby is a soca DJ who LOVES bajan soca...all I hear in a fete now is GO STABBY GO STABBY GO STABBY GO STABBY! lol!
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:55 pm

u see the video clips of his performance?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!   Stretch Marks on stomach help!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Stretch Marks on stomach help!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the source of all your Carnival information! :: Talk Yuh Talk :: Bacchanal Central-
Jump to: