the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
why do you care????? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
why do you care????? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
why do you care????? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
why do you care????? EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
why do you care????? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
why do you care????? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
why do you care????? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
why do you care????? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
why do you care????? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
why do you care????? I_vote_lcapwhy do you care????? I_voting_barwhy do you care????? I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
why do you care????? I_vote_lcapwhy do you care????? I_voting_barwhy do you care????? I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

why do you care?????

Go down 
+5
MoNi
socajunkie
Quiche
saucy_diva
boobs
9 posters
AuthorMessage
boobs

boobs

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-21

why do you care????? Empty
PostSubject: why do you care?????   why do you care????? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 7:05 pm

carnival is freedom, carnival is woman, carnival is fun etc, etc, but sometimes people are just outright nasty, my carnival experience is with a bunch of women of different sizes, and 2 of my friends who is somewhat on the heavier side (still very sexy) had such a hard time this year with women giving nasty looks and making comments and stuff, her photo was even used in someones blog and it was hard on her, I know what some of you'll would say she should drink and don't study anyone, just ignore etc, etc but some folks are just not made up like that, my photo was used in many blogs ands websites, some said nasty things about my boob job etc, some said nice things, all in all is fun, and I laugh when I see it, that ain't stopping me but now my friend don't want to play mas again because of her experience this year, and she's selling her costume, I wish she was strong like me to ignore and smile but I'm just sad, sorry for the long post Sad
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: why do you care?????   why do you care????? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 9:23 pm

I cannot imagine someone saying nasty things to anyone on the road Carnival Tuesday.. who has time to see all that? Afterward looking at photos, yes people will comment, critique and get kicks over the many, many photos that end up on the photo websites and blogs; that is human nature. Sometimes it might be a costume malfunction or someone behaving "bad" , humans love to give their opinion, I get it as well.

Some people make it easy to become a target, wearing costumes that are too small or not appropriate for their body type, though they might have all the confidence in the world that does not mean others won't talk about it . I am sure the ones that have the super fab bods and go half naked do not mind the attention but along with admiration comes the hater comments.

As for your friend, she really should not be caught up with other people and what they think once she is looking her fab sexy self in a costume that fits (most important, do not want anything spilling out) and I have seen many plus sized masqueraders looking well put together and very nice in their costumes on the road. Some opt for taniknis,corsets and mas tights instead of going the two piece route, maybe your friend can explore these options to feel a bit more comfortable?????

And as for you, well I know you are going to get even MORE talk next year.. I have seen your "special costume" in production and it is HOT HOT HOT!!!
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

Number of posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: why do you care?????   why do you care????? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 10:57 pm

i don't .
Back to top Go down
boobs

boobs

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: why do you care?????   why do you care????? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:34 am

I just showed her what you said, and I don't know why it takes somebody else saying the same thing I've been saying to change somebody's mind, I tell you human beings are something else lol, looks like it's working lol, and I'm used to the comments it think it's funny lol but girl stop I can't wait! you just made my whole soul smile lol, those guys are talented!
Back to top Go down
socajunkie

Number of posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: why do you care?????   why do you care????? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:59 am

Quiche wrote:
i don't .

and you shouldn't Laughing
Back to top Go down
MoNi

MoNi

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: why do you care?????   why do you care????? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 2:32 pm

To each it's own I say. Tell your firend to love themseleves and to hell what others have to say. As long as she loves her body and herself she shouldn't care at all. IT'S CARNIVAL LIEK YASELF!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: why do you care?????   why do you care????? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 2:41 pm

socajunkie wrote:
Quiche wrote:
i don't .

not even ur workouts will get me down Laughing

what section u playing in ?
Back to top Go down
socajunkie

PostSubject: Re: why do you care?????   why do you care????? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 2:43 pm

Quiche wrote:
socajunkie wrote:
Quiche wrote:
i don't .

not even ur workouts will get me down Laughing

what section u playing in ?

lol!

NM
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: why do you care?????   why do you care????? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 2:51 pm

what's NM? ... i lazy (-ier) today
Back to top Go down
socajunkie

PostSubject: Re: why do you care?????   why do you care????? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 2:55 pm

Natural Mystic
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: why do you care?????   why do you care????? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 2:56 pm

i'll have to pass by to see yuh
Back to top Go down
socajunkie

PostSubject: Re: why do you care?????   why do you care????? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 3:00 pm

Quiche wrote:
i'll have to pass by to see yuh

Yes... I will come look for you too
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: why do you care?????   why do you care????? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 7:35 pm

i'll be the roundest plum in Dreams Laughing
Back to top Go down
browneyeztrini

browneyeztrini

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: why do you care?????   why do you care????? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 10:54 pm

Quiche wrote:

And it's purple!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
socajunkie

PostSubject: Re: why do you care?????   why do you care????? EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 12:27 pm

Quiche wrote:

confused
Back to top Go down
mimi

mimi

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: why do you care?????   why do you care????? EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 1:46 pm

Darling i don't think people still say nasty things about women on the road. Most of them are well put together these days. As for blogging, sometimes its just to show an example of custome malfunctions and to point out to others what may not be acceptable on the roads, but if she knows she looks fab and well put together on those two days tell her don't study it! And most times when u think the skinny birds sayin something nasty they might actually be commenting on how bess she looks. so tell her dont let some birds and their critiques make her forsake her carnival experience. If i used to do that would've stopped playing a longggg time ago!
Back to top Go down
http://www.carniaddicts.blogspot.com
ms. hershey

ms. hershey

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: why do you care?????   why do you care????? EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 4:33 pm

as long as your friend's costume is fitting well and she's looking good... tell her to push she bumpa on a man and whine. she's spending too much money to be miserable just because some other idiots want her to dwell in their misery (seriously, it's carnival... who de ass have time tuh study other people's costumes? all dem man runnin arung TNT and dey studyin yuh friend in her costume??????) because it's only miserable people who would make the time to talk shite so during carnival. tell her to buss a whine and show those miserable broads how it's done.
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: why do you care?????   why do you care????? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 12:19 am

socajunkie wrote:
Quiche wrote:

confused

like brownie said .. dreams' costume is purple..... and plums are round Laughing

aka.. i'll be the plumpest masquerader in Dreams Embarassed
Back to top Go down
socajunkie

PostSubject: Re: why do you care?????   why do you care????? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 1:29 pm

Quiche wrote:
socajunkie wrote:
Quiche wrote:

confused

like brownie said .. dreams' costume is purple..... and plums are round Laughing

lol! Yeah right
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: why do you care?????   why do you care????? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 8:21 pm

socajunkie wrote:
Quiche wrote:
socajunkie wrote:
Quiche wrote:

confused

lol! Yeah right

oh lookie here .... easy money Laughing
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: why do you care?????   why do you care????? EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:52 pm

i gine be a big lump o gold Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why do you care?????   why do you care????? Empty

Back to top Go down

why do you care?????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the source of all your Carnival information! :: Talk Yuh Talk :: Bacchanal Central-
Jump to: