the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
I can't contain myself EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
I can't contain myself EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
I can't contain myself EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
I can't contain myself EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
I can't contain myself EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
I can't contain myself EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
I can't contain myself EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
I can't contain myself EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
I can't contain myself EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
I can't contain myself I_vote_lcapI can't contain myself I_voting_barI can't contain myself I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
I can't contain myself I_vote_lcapI can't contain myself I_voting_barI can't contain myself I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

I can't contain myself

Go down 
+2
Breeze
yankee arima gyal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
yankee arima gyal

yankee arima gyal

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-09-18

I can't contain myself Empty
PostSubject: I can't contain myself   I can't contain myself EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 3:06 pm

Hey Everyone,
Is anyone else obsessed right now with Carnival. I can't think about anything else. It has been this way for about two months but it is getting worse. At work, at home, in the car, in my dreams...I can't wait. I can't contain myself. I get on the phone with my friends going with me and I start screaming with excitement. I jump around the house with my dog and I look at and check my suitcase (that has been packed for 2 months) every day.
What is wrong with me? I got Carnival Fever BAD BAD BAD!!!!
Please tell me I am not alone...
Back to top Go down
http://masqueradersunited.com
Breeze

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: I can't contain myself   I can't contain myself EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 4:42 pm

You're NOT!

Me too...my friend from Pt. Fortin asked me if I was obsessed!
Back to top Go down
Black Cherry

Black Cherry

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: I can't contain myself   I can't contain myself EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 5:06 pm

yankee arima gyal wrote:
Hey Everyone,
Is anyone else obsessed right now with Carnival. I can't think about anything else. It has been this way for about two months but it is getting worse. At work, at home, in the car, in my dreams...I can't wait. I can't contain myself. I get on the phone with my friends going with me and I start screaming with excitement. I jump around the house with my dog and I look at and check my suitcase (that has been packed for 2 months) every day.
What is wrong with me? I got Carnival Fever BAD BAD BAD!!!!
Please tell me I am not alone...

LOL Yankie Arima gyal.....I read your comment and thought my girlfriend has been playing a trick on me and you were actually her because that's exactly how we behave. Sometimes we call each other and all we say is "Ah ready......." You sure you're in MD?
Back to top Go down
cafe

cafe

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: I can't contain myself   I can't contain myself EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:14 pm

I must admit you guys got me really hyped this year......10 hrs to go. When i land ah going AC& (after having a shower of course) cheers
Back to top Go down
PassionFruit

PassionFruit

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: I can't contain myself   I can't contain myself EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:37 am

But of course! I have been like that for months too. And as luck would have it I have been so swamped with work that I am not even packed - Lawd and I leaving tomorrow. Now it seems silly that I hadn't started packing 4 weeks ago like I wanted to. Dammit! But I cyah WAIT!!!!
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: I can't contain myself   I can't contain myself EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 4:53 pm

you lucky... i stuck in that mode all friggin year round
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't contain myself   I can't contain myself Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't contain myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the source of all your Carnival information! :: Talk Yuh Talk :: Bacchanal Central-
Jump to: