the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
Which Fetes Are the 'Best'? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
Which Fetes Are the 'Best'? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
Which Fetes Are the 'Best'? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
Which Fetes Are the 'Best'? EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
Which Fetes Are the 'Best'? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
Which Fetes Are the 'Best'? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
Which Fetes Are the 'Best'? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
Which Fetes Are the 'Best'? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
Which Fetes Are the 'Best'? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
Which Fetes Are the 'Best'? I_vote_lcapWhich Fetes Are the 'Best'? I_voting_barWhich Fetes Are the 'Best'? I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
Which Fetes Are the 'Best'? I_vote_lcapWhich Fetes Are the 'Best'? I_voting_barWhich Fetes Are the 'Best'? I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

Which Fetes Are the 'Best'?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
femzilla

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Which Fetes Are the 'Best'? Empty
PostSubject: Which Fetes Are the 'Best'?   Which Fetes Are the 'Best'? EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:23 pm

Hey been to Caribana, and the BK carnival in NYC, but never been to TNT... Going in Feb, and it's serious business I see... I'm gonna be in Island Ppl band, but the Fetes are confusing...

There are lists of fetes but can someone please answer the following questions:
1. Which parties don't run out of liquor and don't have 30 minute lines if i do the all inclusive thing?
2. Which parties don't run out of food or serve small ridiculous portions?
3. Does the VIP thing really matter (heard mixed reviews)?
4. Which parties have the 'prettiest' ppl (lol, it's relative, I know), or maybe just the most 'fun' I'll take either or :-)?

Bottom line, I just like having a good time with fun ppl, doesn't have to be inclusive or not, just as long as i can wile out a bit... All these Fetes don't have real reviews.... PLEASE HELP!!!
Back to top Go down
yankee arima gyal

yankee arima gyal

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Which Fetes Are the 'Best'?   Which Fetes Are the 'Best'? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:52 pm

For the last 8 years I pretty much have gone to the same fetes.
1. I absolutely LOVE Diamond Vale Breakfast fete but tickets are very hard to get if you don't have a hook up. I never miss this one.
2. The last 5 years I have gone to Girl Power. The first time I did not do VIP and was not all that impressed. But 2006, 2007 and 2008 I had sooo much fun, Plenty food, drinks, and fun. VIP all the way for this fete. The best was when the sun is rising and Machel is on stage. I still get goose bumps thinking about it. 2009 it was not in Jenny's car park and I did not enjoy it as much as years pass. however, this year I hear they are going back so I have high hopes.
3. Tribe Ignite was fun. Good performances.
4. I really enjoy the food, beautiful people and performances at Brian lara.

This year I am going for an extra week so I plan to finally make it to machel's alternative concert, bacchanal wednesday and maybe beach house. I have also heard the the sunnyside up breakfast party is a good fete if you can't get tix for Vale.

The fetes I choose are mostly all inclusive. They all have food, drinks, and live performances and last all night long. rain or shine you can't really go wrong at most fetes in T&T. Hope that helps a bit. Enjoy and Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
http://masqueradersunited.com
femzilla

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Which Fetes Are the 'Best'?   Which Fetes Are the 'Best'? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:36 pm

Thanks so much for the reply.

I think Sunny Side Up is on the 'list'. I'm just looking for a good time. I could care less about 'cliques' or parties that a sooo hard to get tickets for you feel like you're working to play :-). I usually bring good times with me anyway :-). D' Vale seems so difficult and 'certain' ppl go every year and get ticks, i wouldn't mind a bunch of fun newbies like myslef, no hangups, just fun...

Also Girl Power VIP looks like it made the cut too. Just need one more and i'm good...

Anyway once again, thanks for info, guys I still need your input. I'm gonna try to make it to 3 fetes and i'm in Island ppl, so i should be quite busy... please more advice on fetes! thanks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Fetes Are the 'Best'?   Which Fetes Are the 'Best'? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Fetes Are the 'Best'?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the source of all your Carnival information! :: Talk Yuh Talk :: Bacchanal Central-
Jump to: