the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
Carnival tights - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
Carnival tights - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
Carnival tights - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
Carnival tights - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
Carnival tights - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
Carnival tights - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
Carnival tights - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
Carnival tights - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
Carnival tights - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
Carnival tights - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCarnival tights - Page 3 I_voting_barCarnival tights - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
Carnival tights - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCarnival tights - Page 3 I_voting_barCarnival tights - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

Carnival tights

Go down 
+14
browneyeztrini
lulu
lawyergirl
Afro Chic
Quiche
carnivalkrisdude
dajewel1982
HQ
Voluptuous Masquerader
mjsbunny
Carnival Diva
saucy_diva
fruity
bajan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Quiche

Quiche

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Carnival tights - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival tights   Carnival tights - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 1:37 am

i can see u like to be exposed Laughing
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Carnival tights   Carnival tights - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 4:30 am

A friend of mine pointed out, is not about being exposed or hiding cellulite or anything. Is about hygiene. Them panties getting skimpier and skimpier, and doh talk for people who playing in thongs! You wining up on some man or sitting down somewhere, and all your business basically open to the world. Any man could try and slip is hand anywhere. At least with the tights, you have that extra barrier!
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Carnival tights   Carnival tights - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 1:03 pm

boobs wrote:
I hate tights I wear that one year and I was stiffled, I ripped that shit off like 12!

we talkin bout STOCKINGS HERE RIGHT? Question ..... cause if is d cycle shorts tights then what do i have to say? you hate being stiffled?.. can i recommend a poonkie cup then? cheers
Back to top Go down
bajan

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Carnival tights   Carnival tights - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:28 pm

mjsbunny wrote:
Any man could try and slip is hand anywhere. At least with the tights, you have that extra barrier!

I gotta agree with you on this one, that is exactly y I wear tights. Call me paranoid but something about having random ppl I know nothing about that close to my basically unguarded nether-regions makes me uncomfortable!
Back to top Go down
browneyeztrini

browneyeztrini

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Carnival tights   Carnival tights - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:36 pm

bajan wrote:
mjsbunny wrote:
Any man could try and slip is hand anywhere. At least with the tights, you have that extra barrier!

I gotta agree with you on this one, that is exactly y I wear tights. Call me paranoid but something about having random ppl I know nothing about that close to my basically unguarded nether-regions makes me uncomfortable!

Exactly. I don't want to worry about what I could ketch from someone else. Plus, depending on the type of glitter, sometimes they can irritate my thighs, along with liquids being thrown (alcohol) and ting, so it's nice to have a bit of a barrier between that and your skin.
Back to top Go down
boobs

boobs

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Carnival tights   Carnival tights - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:54 pm

Quiche wrote:
i can see u like to be exposed Laughing

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
boobs

boobs

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Carnival tights   Carnival tights - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:58 pm

carnivalkrisdude wrote:
boobs wrote:
I hate tights I wear that one year and I was stiffled, I ripped that shit off like 12!

we talkin bout STOCKINGS HERE RIGHT? Question ..... cause if is d cycle shorts tights then what do i have to say? you hate being stiffled?.. can i recommend a poonkie cup then? cheers

stop harassing me please! ms moderator where are you?
Back to top Go down
PassionFruit

PassionFruit

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Carnival tights   Carnival tights - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 1:18 am

How good are the Stockings at hiding cellulite (the ones they have at Samaroos)? It has been YEARS since I've played mas, and let's just say that the aging process has not been as kind as I would have liked. All the tights/stockings I have been trying here in Canada do nothing to hide the cellulite. Needless to say, I am stressing!

Also, I will be coming down on Feb 14th. Any chance I will still be able to get my hands on these at that late stage?
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

PostSubject: Re: Carnival tights   Carnival tights - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:03 am

Well, the fabric they're made from isn't transparent like regular stockings, so they hide the lumps and bumps pretty well. I wore tights from Micles last year, and they were pretty good. I'm thinking of trying out Samaroo's tights this year, but I'll have my Micles back up, just in case.

Don't you have anyone in Trinidad who could buy them for you? They might have tights left, or they may not. It's a chance really, and I don't know if anyone could guarantee what would happen either way...
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: Carnival tights   Carnival tights - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:30 am

Samaroos Tights and Micles tights are both the same brand.. they are called "Silky" though Samroos also carries Danskin tights as well and they are cheaper than Micles. You will be able to get tights at either location up to Carnival Sunday.

The tights are sheer to the waist dance tights with lots of lycra. They do hide the lumps and bumps pretty well.. wear two for extra, super duper coverage Razz
Back to top Go down
PassionFruit

PassionFruit

PostSubject: Re: Carnival tights   Carnival tights - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:37 pm

Thanks for your quick responses. I will see if someone can pick some up for me before I come, and if not, I will keep my fingers crossed that I will be able to find them when I arrive. Needless to say I am excited to play mas again, but damn, the tights/legs/cellulite issue is causing me some stress!
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

PostSubject: Re: Carnival tights   Carnival tights - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 2:08 pm

Don't worry, I have belly issues. But at least the tights can hide the leg issues! Wink
Back to top Go down
PassionFruit

PassionFruit

PostSubject: Re: Carnival tights   Carnival tights - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:32 am

Well, I guess to some extent we all have issues eh? Oh well, nothing a little vodka won't cure!
Back to top Go down
socajunkie

Number of posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: Carnival tights   Carnival tights - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:54 pm

PassionFruit wrote:
Well, I guess to some extent we all have issues eh? Oh well, nothing a little vodka won't cure!

True True

lol!
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

Number of posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: Carnival tights   Carnival tights - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:32 pm

saucy_diva wrote:
Samaroos Tights and Micles tights are both the same brand.. they are called "Silky" though Samroos also carries Danskin tights as well and they are cheaper than Micles. You will be able to get tights at either location up to Carnival Sunday.

The tights are sheer to the waist dance tights with lots of lycra. They do hide the lumps and bumps pretty well.. wear two for extra, super duper coverage Razz

Shocked

ur pakalaka ain't gine like you

who u kno does do dat ?
Back to top Go down
socajunkie

Number of posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: Carnival tights   Carnival tights - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 11:17 pm

Carnival Diva wrote:
TIGHTS? we doh need no stinkin tights! Laughing

Please make sure it's complimentary to thy skintone PLEASE I BEG YUH!!!

lol!

Don't you hate the orange stockings No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carnival tights   Carnival tights - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carnival tights
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3