the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAsk Saucy..... - Page 4 I_voting_barAsk Saucy..... - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAsk Saucy..... - Page 4 I_voting_barAsk Saucy..... - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

Ask Saucy.....

Go down 
+18
triniannie82
socajunkie
yankee arima gyal
browneyeztrini
cafe
lulu
Puppy Boy
babydoll
Black Cherry
Carnivaldivaz
KC
mysti77
mjsbunny
carnivalkrisdude
Quiche
Darkie-Ann
Afro Chic
saucy_diva
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Afro Chic
Admin
Afro Chic

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 1:43 pm

Dear Saucy,
What mark would you give Mac Farlane's launch out of 10?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bootsbyafrochic.com
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:34 pm

browneyeztrini wrote:
Dear Saucy,

Do you believe that if enough people complained, they would rightfully pinpoint a date when the stage will return to Carnival? Or do you believe we are stuck with these judging points for good?

No, I think the Government has made up their mind that mas will continue to be on the streets as they proclaim it a massive success each year.
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:35 pm

Afro Chic wrote:
Dear Saucy,
What mark would you give Mac Farlane's launch out of 10?

The LAUNCH would get an 8 out of 10.
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 10:24 pm

dear saucy

Where did he lose the two points
Back to top Go down
Puppy Boy

Puppy Boy

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 12:26 am

Dear Saucy,

Can you please suggest face and body paint that is easy to apply and will not run off of you due to sweat (and will stand up to some rubbing)
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

Number of posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 12:37 am

Puppy Boy wrote:
Dear Saucy,

Can you please suggest face and body paint that is easy to apply and will not run off of you due to sweat (and will stand up to some rubbing)

i vote for edible paint .. to be re-applied as necessary Razz
Back to top Go down
Afro Chic
Admin
Afro Chic

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:54 am

Stand up to rubbing? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Puppy Boy

Puppy Boy

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 6:33 am

Afro Chic wrote:

Oh gorm.....why allyuh so? I mean when people rub up on you while winning or just hanging onto you. This year my body paint was massacared by all the people who wined on me the carnival monday that when i did it over on the tuesday i was a lil paranoid about letting people touch me on the tuesday till about lunch time when i got high and stopped caring!!! drunken
Back to top Go down
Puppy Boy

Puppy Boy

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 6:35 am

Quiche wrote:
Puppy Boy wrote:
Dear Saucy,

....and Quiche Dahlin....that is not for d road....that sorta ting is to be used where there are four walls and some linen!!!
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:35 am

carnivalkrisdude wrote:
dear saucy

Where did he lose the two points

The delays to get to the actual site; they were having issues with the shuttles.
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:36 am

Quiche wrote:
Puppy Boy wrote:
Dear Saucy,

This is a DEAR SAUCY post.. please be advised that you can comment but the questions are answered by me.. feel free to start a "Dear Quiche" post if you wish Razz
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:38 am

Puppy Boy wrote:
Dear Saucy,

Puppy I think if you want something to stand up to the rigors of the road try airbrushing as opposed to regular body paint which will rub off.
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:38 pm

Puppy Boy wrote:
Afro Chic wrote:

Oh gorm.....why allyuh so? I mean when people rub up on you while winning or just hanging onto you. This year my body paint was massacared by all the people who wined on me the carnival monday that when i did it over on the tuesday i was a lil paranoid about letting people touch me on the tuesday till about lunch time when i got high and stopped caring!!! drunken

i vise u look a bit long to get high Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Puppy Boy

Puppy Boy

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 6:48 pm

saucy_diva wrote:
Puppy Boy wrote:
Dear Saucy,

Puppy I think if you want something to stand up to the rigors of the road try airbrushing as opposed to regular body paint which will rub off.

Oh lawks....I was trying to stay away from the airbrushing.....that too sticky for my liking!!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:12 pm

Puppy Boy wrote:
saucy_diva wrote:
Puppy Boy wrote:
Dear Saucy,

Oh lawks....I was trying to stay away from the airbrushing.....that too sticky for my liking!!! Suspect

my idea rules cheers
Back to top Go down
Black Cherry

Black Cherry

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 9:46 pm

Saucy,

I read an article last week where the task force destroyed over 4,000 pirated CD's and DVD's. It doesn't seem like the authorities have the resources to facilitate a move like this but on the other hand you would like the artist to benefit from their work. What are your thoughts on this and do you think Trinidad can implement a program to monitor/curb pirating?
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 11:34 pm

SAUCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS IT TRUE??? FAYE ANN is preg????
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 11:56 pm

saucy.. any tips for first time back pack wearers?
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 3:22 am

Lawd! I hope the chile doh get Bunji hairline!
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 7:25 am

Black Cherry wrote:
Saucy,

I read an article last week where the task force destroyed over 4,000 pirated CD's and DVD's. It doesn't seem like the authorities have the resources to facilitate a move like this but on the other hand you would like the artist to benefit from their work. What are your thoughts on this and do you think Trinidad can implement a program to monitor/curb pirating?

No, pirating will continue in Trinidad in spite of crackdowns and raids etc. especially when people can easily download mp3s online now.
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 7:26 am

carnivalkrisdude wrote:
SAUCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS IT TRUE??? FAYE ANN is preg????

I am not her OB/GYN Neutral
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 7:30 am

carnivalkrisdude wrote:

My tip would be to ensure that the straps are well padded and securely made so that the padding stays put. Also, don't tie the straps too tight so that it cuts into your arms. Make sure the back pack is balanced between your shoulder blades.

Practice walking sideways to navigate crowds, people will bump into you and tug/pull your back pack. Also use the sidewalk/pavement when the road gets too crowded for you to walk around easily. I suggest staying to the front of the section if you can to secure your Frontline H.O. space and if all else fails whip them with the backpack so they can MOVE OUT THE WAY.

If you need to use the toilet go for the Handicapped ones which are bigger.. ever try taking off your back pack to use the toilet? Porta pottys are definitely OUT, you need to strip everything off!
Back to top Go down
Afro Chic
Admin
Afro Chic

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 12:13 pm

Good tip re: the handicap toilet! LOL.
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 1:45 pm

saucy_diva wrote:
carnivalkrisdude wrote:

My tip would be to ensure that the straps are well padded and securely made so that the padding stays put. Also, don't tie the straps too tight so that it cuts into your arms. Make sure the back pack is balanced between your shoulder blades.

Practice walking sideways to navigate crowds, people will bump into you and tug/pull your back pack. Also use the sidewalk/pavement when the road gets too crowded for you to walk around easily. I suggest staying to the front of the section if you can to secure your Frontline H.O. space and if all else fails whip them with the backpack so they can MOVE OUT THE WAY.

If you need to use the toilet go for the Handicapped ones which are bigger.. ever try taking off your back pack to use the toilet? Porta pottys are definitely OUT, you need to strip everything off!

even krisdude Shocked

Laughing
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 1:50 pm

Calm down Quiche!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Saucy.....   Ask Saucy..... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Saucy.....
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next