the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
Carnival Dreams... EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
Carnival Dreams... EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
Carnival Dreams... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
Carnival Dreams... EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
Carnival Dreams... EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
Carnival Dreams... EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
Carnival Dreams... EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
Carnival Dreams... EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
Carnival Dreams... EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
Carnival Dreams... I_vote_lcapCarnival Dreams... I_voting_barCarnival Dreams... I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
Carnival Dreams... I_vote_lcapCarnival Dreams... I_voting_barCarnival Dreams... I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

Carnival Dreams...

Go down 
+17
Breeze
bachanalmas
Black Cherry
carnivalkrisdude
mjsbunny
Brown Sugar
socajunkie
Silky
mysti77
saucy_diva
Island Soul
ms. hershey
Bizzie Chic
mimi
**D**
Quiche
Afro Chic
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Afro Chic
Admin
Afro Chic

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 4:50 pm

I know that Carnival Diva already had one Carnival dream, as well as Bizzie Chic and myself.

Post/share your Carnival dreams (or nightmares as the case me be) here...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bootsbyafrochic.com
Quiche

Quiche

Number of posts : 514

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 9:20 pm

12 Spirits of Carnival Smile
Back to top Go down
**D**

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 2:35 pm

I had this one months ago... got into TnT carnival Sunday for whatever reason, and had to run straight and pick up my costume. I couldn't find two of the 3 other girls who were supposed to go with me, so I went with the one girl that was with me. We picked up our costumes, but then we didn't have anything else. I couldn't collect my boots because I didn't have any info for Afro so I had to use these old beat up sneakers. Then I told my friend lets go to the mall to try and get some make up, glitter, etc, but when we got there all the stores were closed and they were turned into make up boots for all the people who were getting their make up done by professionals and of course we did not have an appointment, so we could not have ours done. So we ended up getting nothing at all but decided we were going to go anyway, since we had already paid for and gotten our costumes. But by the time we finished searching and decided we were going as is, carnival was over and we got to POS tuesday night, just in time to see the last sets of masqueraders heading home or wherever they were going.
Back to top Go down
mimi

mimi

Number of posts : 69

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 3:25 pm

thats not a dream thats a nightmare!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.carniaddicts.blogspot.com
Bizzie Chic

Bizzie Chic

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 8:41 pm

Wait a minute, it seems like we all had our dreams around the same time...too much soca in our heads b4 going to bed, lolll.

My dream was...Carnival Monday came and I did not pick up my boots from AC Sad
Thank goodness, its just a dream that will not become a reality...weewww Laughing
Back to top Go down
ms. hershey

ms. hershey

Number of posts : 76

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 2:44 pm

**D** wrote:
I had this one months ago... got into TnT carnival Sunday for whatever reason, and had to run straight and pick up my costume. I couldn't find two of the 3 other girls who were supposed to go with me, so I went with the one girl that was with me. We picked up our costumes, but then we didn't have anything else. I couldn't collect my boots because I didn't have any info for Afro so I had to use these old beat up sneakers. Then I told my friend lets go to the mall to try and get some make up, glitter, etc, but when we got there all the stores were closed and they were turned into make up boots for all the people who were getting their make up done by professionals and of course we did not have an appointment, so we could not have ours done. So we ended up getting nothing at all but decided we were going to go anyway, since we had already paid for and gotten our costumes. But by the time we finished searching and decided we were going as is, carnival was over and we got to POS tuesday night, just in time to see the last sets of masqueraders heading home or wherever they were going.

i would have woke up bawlin'!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Island Soul

Island Soul

Number of posts : 64

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 5:54 pm

I keep dreamin I wake up Carnival Tues to find water gone, and current gone with the reserve tank empty!!!
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

Number of posts : 269

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 6:07 pm

Had my first Carnival related dream last night.. Sleep I was at the mas camp and they had all these matching coloured cowboy hats for Monday wear; I was so excited that we were actually getting Monday wear.There w as a pretty blue to match Spangled Cotinga.

Then one of the girls had some fabulous carnival makeup and we were discussing where she got it done. The mas camp had a rooftop and we ended up liming upstairs.. then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
mimi

mimi

Number of posts : 69

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 6:10 pm

the only good dream i've heard thus far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carniaddicts.blogspot.com
mysti77

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 7:56 pm

how strange, i don't know if i've EVER had a carnival dream! But I did last night, and it was terrible. I dreamt that my best friend and I went to my cousin's house to get ready and we took so long that we missed carnival Monday!! I kept on trying to get them to hurry up but they just kept taking too long.

*EDIT* I know remember why we went by my cousin - because I forgot ALL my stuff in London and had no makeup etc so I went by her to borrow. HOW STRANGE!! I never ever have these dreams, what's happening to me!?
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 9:53 pm

lol welcome to the Carnival anxiety club Mysti77
Back to top Go down
mysti77

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 11:50 am

saucy - I think it's probably because it's my first time going back home for Carnival after being away since 2005. I always took Carnival for granted because I always played, never had a second thought about it, it was just part of my life I suppose. Never had problems getting into the band/section either.

Now it's stress to get into the band/section I want, stress to get flights, stress to get fit (so many years in a cold country and no yearly Carnival fitness regime) and all the other things - I think that's caused it. geez!
Back to top Go down
Silky

Number of posts : 11

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:52 pm

Last night I dreamt that my doctor called me and told me I was preggers and I was blue vex cause it would spoil my trip!
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 10:48 pm

Silky wrote:
Last night I dreamt that my doctor called me and told me I was preggers and I was blue vex cause it would spoil my trip!

come back when u take de pregnacy test, lol
Back to top Go down
socajunkie

Number of posts : 182

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:33 am

Quiche wrote:
Silky wrote:

come back when u take de pregnacy test, lol

lol!
Back to top Go down
**D**

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 1:38 pm

omg.. carnival need to hurry and come. Its causing people too much anxiety. This group is like a support group now. lol!
Back to top Go down
Silky

Number of posts : 11

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:14 pm

It was all just a dream...I am ready and rearing to go for Feb! Expect for the fact that my husband doesn't have a costume yet...
Back to top Go down
Brown Sugar

Brown Sugar

Number of posts : 12

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:26 pm

I dreamt that I got to Trinidad and while getting ready for a fete I realized that I forgot all my shoes…then I went POS to find a pair and all the stores were closed.
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:45 pm

I've been having these dreams since before registration started! I have about one a week, and none of them have been good thus far. Sigh!
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
mysti77

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:56 pm

mjsbunny > that's crazy!! I'd hate to be having such nighmares so often!
Back to top Go down
**D**

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 9:15 am

Ahh!! affraid I had another one Sad This time, I actually got in to TnT on time and just FORGOT everything! When I finally got it together I sat down to wait for my friend and we both fell asleep and missed Monday all together, only to wake up carnival Tuesday and realise that we forgot to pick up our costumes! We had to go and meet the band on the road to pick them up at this "distribution center" which was set up like a food stand. Not to mention, we looked TERRIBLE and our entire section looked FAB.
I really need to stop having these dreams. This is the second one, and this time I actually woke up and doubled check that it was a dream. There's no way that I can be unprepared for carnival No
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 8:50 pm

poor wunna lol!
Back to top Go down
ms. hershey

ms. hershey

Number of posts : 76

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 2:28 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

Number of posts : 434

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 6:14 pm

Quiche wrote:
poor wunna lol!

you know you have them dreams too...... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 7:53 am

I had a Carnival nightmare last weekend, dreamed that they changed up my section and I could not find the costume or my band.. I was told I was moaning "no, no" in my sleep Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carnival Dreams... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnival Dreams...   Carnival Dreams... Empty

Back to top Go down

Carnival Dreams...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next