the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
whats your top favourite costumes ever!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
whats your top favourite costumes ever!!! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
whats your top favourite costumes ever!!! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
whats your top favourite costumes ever!!! EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
whats your top favourite costumes ever!!! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
whats your top favourite costumes ever!!! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
whats your top favourite costumes ever!!! EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
whats your top favourite costumes ever!!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
whats your top favourite costumes ever!!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
whats your top favourite costumes ever!!! I_vote_lcapwhats your top favourite costumes ever!!! I_voting_barwhats your top favourite costumes ever!!! I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
whats your top favourite costumes ever!!! I_vote_lcapwhats your top favourite costumes ever!!! I_voting_barwhats your top favourite costumes ever!!! I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

whats your top favourite costumes ever!!!

Go down 
+2
Afro Chic
Carnival Diva
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Carnival Diva

Carnival Diva

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-09-18

whats your top favourite costumes ever!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats your top favourite costumes ever!!!   whats your top favourite costumes ever!!! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 9:51 am

IP SONGBIRD 2K6!
whats your top favourite costumes ever!!! SongBird-Me%20and%20Caribsun
Back to top Go down
Afro Chic
Admin
Afro Chic

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: whats your top favourite costumes ever!!!   whats your top favourite costumes ever!!! EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 5:44 pm

IP Songbird was gorgeous!

IP Goddess and Defenders

All TRIBE's Indian mas, but loved the first.original.

Ahmm...*thinking*

Will add as I remember. Ah hadda go into the Archives for this one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bootsbyafrochic.com
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: whats your top favourite costumes ever!!!   whats your top favourite costumes ever!!! EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:20 am

I remember one year, I was probably about 11 or 12, and Wayne Berkley did a presentation called Swan Lake, I think it was called. And one section was to do with flowers, and the headpieces were giant flower, like a lily pad in a pond, in these amazing pastel shades. And the effect was absolutely amazing. But his costumes were all gorgeous though.

I remember watching Wayne Berkley on telly every year, and saying that I wanted to play in his band, as soon as I was old enough to play 'grown-up' mas.
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
boobs

boobs

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: whats your top favourite costumes ever!!!   whats your top favourite costumes ever!!! EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 7:57 pm

I was 17yrs old and I played with peter minshall, I don't remember the name of the section but it was a huge skirt with colorful layers and a sort of frill top and some drama on my head I was working that skirt all day, I swear the skirt was like 20 yards of cloth unbelievable I don't know how that man make that atall! BEST costume to date, I love it! and then ah start playing naked mass and everything went to hell lol
Back to top Go down
Brown Sugar

Brown Sugar

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: whats your top favourite costumes ever!!!   whats your top favourite costumes ever!!! EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:31 am

IP - Pride
Sonia Mack - Aisha & Titania
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: whats your top favourite costumes ever!!!   whats your top favourite costumes ever!!! EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 5:30 pm

i real had like minshall's tapestry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats your top favourite costumes ever!!!   whats your top favourite costumes ever!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

whats your top favourite costumes ever!!!
Page 1 of 1