the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGenesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 I_voting_barGenesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGenesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 I_voting_barGenesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

Genesis Costume Photos.....

Go down 
+12
natty
*-»¦«-´¯`★rene★
dajewel1982
Carnivaldivaz
Quiche
mjsbunny
Darkie-Ann
Brown Sugar
carnivalkrisdude
Afro Chic
Puppy Boy
saucy_diva
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Costume Photos.....   Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 10:45 pm

really ya'll thats a costume?
Back to top Go down
Afro Chic
Admin
Afro Chic

Number of posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Costume Photos.....   Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 5:39 pm

I visited their mascamp last week Firday and the costumes are looking good.

The only one I would say I do not like is the red,yellow and blue one Mystere.

I asked Nina if the airbrush thing is really a costume and she said a group of people from ITaly were playing in that section and had wanted to be "naked" and after explaining to them our laws etc, the compromise was the airbrush.

Diamonds lokks FABULOUS!!! The VVIP (with the big backpack) is FAB!

The VIP with the collar is gorgeous. And there is no belt with this coatume the "belt" is on a piece of adjustable velcro on the panty. NAKED and SEXY!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bootsbyafrochic.com
Carnivaldivaz

Carnivaldivaz

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Costume Photos.....   Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 6:11 pm

Afro Chic wrote:

I asked Nina if the airbrush thing is really a costume and she said a group of people from ITaly were playing in that section and had wanted to be "naked" and after explaining to them our laws etc, the compromise was the airbrush.

The VIP with the collar is gorgeous. And there is no belt with this coatume the "belt" is on a piece of adjustable velcro on the panty. NAKED and SEXY!!!

Where's the pics?
Back to top Go down
http://www.carnivaldivaz.com
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Costume Photos.....   Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 6:19 pm

Carnivaldivaz wrote:
Afro Chic wrote:

Where's the pics?

yeah pics pleeese Razz
Back to top Go down
Afro Chic
Admin
Afro Chic

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Costume Photos.....   Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 6:42 pm

Didn't take any. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Afro Chic
Admin
Afro Chic

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Costume Photos.....   Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 6:44 pm

Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 Diamonds300_big04

Oh yeah...the costume have a lot of bling. They used rhinestones like crazy, but it's not overdone.
Back to top Go down
Afro Chic
Admin
Afro Chic

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Costume Photos.....   Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 6:47 pm

Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 Showgirls_big02

What you don't see from the pics on their is the detail of this monokini. This one and the orange one.

It's a kinda tightly scrunched up spandex effect with rhinestones in between. Again...very nice.
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

Number of posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Costume Photos.....   Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 7:20 pm

Afro Chic wrote:

trust it to be italians .. u see dey football jerseys? Laughing
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Costume Photos.....   Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 4:54 am

Europeans are much less averse to nudity than us. Plus Italian men LOVE black women! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
Quiche

Quiche

Number of posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Costume Photos.....   Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:00 am

mjsbunny wrote:
Europeans are much less averse to nudity than us. Plus Italian men LOVE black women! Wink

I like Italian sausage Wink
Back to top Go down
socajunkie

Number of posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Costume Photos.....   Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:06 am

Quiche wrote:
mjsbunny wrote:

I like Italian sausage Wink

Me too Quiche Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Costume Photos.....   Genesis Costume Photos..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Genesis Costume Photos.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2