the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins I_vote_lcapCeleb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins I_voting_barCeleb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins I_vote_lcapCeleb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins I_voting_barCeleb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins

Go down 
+6
carnivalkrisdude
Sapo
Carnival Diva
saucy_diva
Quiche
SalthPaw
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SalthPaw

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins Empty
PostSubject: Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 6:20 pm

Ok Folks we have the Official unofficial Celebs Winin club and I am the CEO SalthPaw (SouthPaw)
There are several Types of memberships and I will go through each one with minimal Detail!

There's a spot in the club for everyone!

The club consists of a two section membership status, at anytime you can upgrade!

Each section consists of 3 types of membership.

Section 1: Membership type is as follows: Bronze, Aluminum Foil and Paper Towel Members Only! (Again you can at anytime upgrade to fit your wants, needs and Desires!

Section 2: Membership type is as follows: Gold, Platinum and Diamond.

Section 1 members can only wine for such a period of time, they usually be drunk or too tired to continue winin, but ur still part of the club, you just don't have all the exclusives but again you can always upgrade!

Bronze Members package: A free hug from the CEO and only one wine per person and the wine may only last up to 2minutes or less.

Aluminum Foil Members: You get a handshake and you get to watch me wine your friend’s wild style! but if you keep staring your membership maybe revoked

Paper Towel Members: You get to hand out paper towels to the CEO, owner and Diamond Members only

Section 2:

Gold Members: Can wine with the CEO and anyone you choose to wine with, any one of the two sections or members, it is totally up to you ( the Celeb Winin Club staff does not recommend you to wine with Section 1 members because you will be wasting your membership on bottom feeders.....lol)

Platinum Members: Can Wine with the CEO and anyone you choose to Wine with it is totally up to you, also you get 1 exclusive Wine from the CEO and Owner! You may also feel on the CEO with Female touches only! Sorry No Crotch Grabbing! That hurts! Maybe Crotch rubbing but that's really for the Diamond Members but as the Platinum member you can sample any of the memberships benefits!

Diamond Members: Can Wine with the CEO and owner all day all night long, no restrictions, we only ask that you have some style in ya wine, there will be secret Celeb Winin Judges!
An all exclusive pass to the CEO's Chamber! All exclusive pass to hang out with the CEO wherever he goes except the toilet! (Showers bathroom in general are excluded those area's require your Diamond Card and I.D)

Please note at anytime more benefits can be added to the Section 2 members and at anytime section 1 members passes can be revoked or denied on the spot!.....

If you have any further questions and or concerns please email your comments to salthpaw@yahoo.com or find him on the CBOX under SALTHPAW!!!!!

Until then let the winin registration begin! *****UPGRADE AT ANYTIME*****

Memberships for section 2 is for a lifetime

Party like a rock star, and Wine like ya never wined or been wined before! lol! afro

Good luck everyone Space is filling up fast!
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

Number of posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 6:23 pm

Diamond here cheers
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 6:33 pm

so how does one become a member and can we see pics of the CEO?
Back to top Go down
Carnival Diva

Carnival Diva

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 6:47 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sapo

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:51 pm

sal u have time yes...lol....
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 11:31 pm

am already a diamond member, and part of the comittee, i am in charge of member services... i gotta ensure you guys have fun... gotta think up of a job title.
Back to top Go down
browneyeztrini

browneyeztrini

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 11:56 pm

I've signed up for Diamond membership...but there should be a little more difference between the memberships; cuz gold, platinum and diamond sounding real similar. Maybe free t-shirts/marinas or something (at least then my Monday wear could be covered!) Laughing
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 12:04 am

browneyeztrini wrote:
I've signed up for Diamond membership...but there should be a little more difference between the memberships; cuz gold, platinum and diamond sounding real similar. Maybe free t-shirts/marinas or something (at least then my Monday wear could be covered!) Laughing

i agree, we need some t shirts for this club....maybe some buttons and pens and ting..
Back to top Go down
Carnival Diva

Carnival Diva

PostSubject: Re: Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 12:07 am

Again... Suspect

1. The CEO and his band of roving Merry Whiners need to submit pics of themselves. Women don't wanna get caught whinin up ah storm with ah man who look like ah swamppony and thing.

2. Damn straight women need to accompany you to the bathroom, because, too many times I and others have seen you men go to the washroom or anywhere you feel to whip out all yuh 'rod of moses', come out and NOT MAKE USE OF THE SINK after!!
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 1:09 am

o-k ms, divaz ,lol
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 3:26 am

Rod of Moses? I am effing pissing myself here!! Laughing Laughing lol! farao

Lord Jesus! Hol meh!
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
SalthPaw

PostSubject: Celeb's Winin Club   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 2:55 pm

OK if your not a memeber yet or your not one of the Celeb winin staff memebers you are limited to one question until you sign up!

Pics of the CEO are only for Diamond Members and the CEO is still workin on adding some pounds to his skinny ass ok! My six pack its looking like a sick Pack!....lol ok nah it's not the bad but ur pic might get mines!
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 4:26 pm

I don't understand the point of this club Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

PostSubject: Re: Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 4:32 pm

You and me both saucy. Question
Back to top Go down
Carnival Diva

Carnival Diva

PostSubject: Re: Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:11 pm

SalthPaw wrote:
OK if your not a memeber yet or your not one of the Celeb winin staff memebers you are limited to one question until you sign up!

Pics of the CEO are only for Diamond Members and the CEO is still workin on adding some pounds to his skinny ass ok! My six pack its looking like a sick Pack!....lol ok nah it's not the bad but ur pic might get mines!

Eh heh... what I bolded in RED does not help yuh case ahtal!! and I find this club is fraudulent on the grounds of such that the CEO does not deliver what he should for the women of this Suspect suspect club!! MOST women like BEEF CAKE, not CUP CAKE...and yuh know what I mean!!
Back to top Go down
SalthPaw

PostSubject: Celeb's Winin Club answers to Carnival Diva's COmplaint   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:41 pm

Dear Members and non memebers, future members and unsure people!

Celeb's winin club is not fraudelent and will gaurentee safe and a satifatory enviroment for all our members, the CEO will be ready for Carnival and he can assure you there will be plenty of beef cake an no cupcake!
We at the celeb's winin club takes all our customers complain and suggestions seriously and we will never gaurantee or promise anything we cannot delivery!
For more information please contact your local representatives! If your a Diamond member please contact CarnivalKrisMayor! other questions can be sent to Celeb and for administrative or operations please let SalthPaw A.K.A I love it when ya call me Big Paw Paw!
Also other helpfull staff memebers as well as Diamond Member Quiche, And Senor Minister Pup can answer your questions as well!

Until then Ur pic still gets mine :-)!
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

PostSubject: Re: Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:46 pm

But I tell you I have a nice lawyer for you, and you rush out to take membership for some wining club? Lord Jesus!

Well, if is so, then I am a Diamond Member!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Afro Chic
Admin
Afro Chic

Number of posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 11:02 am

Errr...how is it that the CEO (i.e. Salthpaw) never even PLAY mas before in Trinidad and he have a wining club?

As it stands right now we doh know if he have the stamina for the road or even IF he could even wine!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bootsbyafrochic.com
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

PostSubject: Re: Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 11:51 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 8:53 pm

Afro Chic wrote:
Errr...how is it that the CEO (i.e. Salthpaw) never even PLAY mas before in Trinidad and he have a wining club?

As it stands right now we doh know if he have the stamina for the road or even IF he could even wine!

whats the owner's view on this... where is the person behind the name.. CELEB!!! you DUR??????
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 10:05 pm

owners appoint CEOs for a reason

she wishes to remain silent Razz
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:38 am

Quiche wrote:
owners appoint CEOs for a reason

she wishes to remain silent Razz

she needs to let her members know dat she is real..... queen
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:35 pm

she using the "saucy method" Laughing

P.s ... u feel she name "celeb" for style Razz
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 5:32 pm

aa... it have a "saucy method"??

I HAVE PICS... who want tuh see??
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

PostSubject: Re: Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 5:04 am

MEEEEE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins   Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins Empty

Back to top Go down

Celeb's Winin Club! Open Registration begins
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next