the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? I_vote_lcapare you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? I_voting_barare you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? I_vote_lcapare you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? I_voting_barare you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??

Go down 
+10
silverpatronus
saucy_diva
Black Cherry
Afro Chic
browneyeztrini
Quiche
cafe
mjsbunny
Carnival Diva
boobs
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boobs

boobs

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-21

are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? Empty
PostSubject: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 2:39 am

I have fun all year but a little extra monday and tuesday, one year I saw this lady having a time, real enjoying herself, when I look close is my co-worker that does act like she don't even go out atall!!! I was so shock and she was more embarass to see me, but I went over and jump up with her to make her feel comfortable, so which one are you?
Back to top Go down
Carnival Diva

Carnival Diva

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 3:15 am

I make it a point to have a Fabu time ALL YEAR ROUND, NOT just at Carnival.
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 5:18 am

I'm not one of those people who like to brag about how they have no behaviour on the streets or how stink they does get on. Why you must talk about how nasty you does be? It doesn't make you cool.

I does have my fun and take my wine here and there, but it's just not in me to drop down into a split in the middle of South Quay. But the people who do provide enough entertainment. I look forward to seeing them and knowing that I would be able to walk properly the next day! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
cafe

cafe

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 8:11 am

hmmmmmmm... I have fun at carnival and all year long. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 8:38 am

drinks never outta season cheers
Back to top Go down
browneyeztrini

browneyeztrini

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 9:04 am

Whenever I hear soca I love, I get on. Sometimes I feel bazodee, and can't control myself. Whether I'm having fun or getting on stink would be one's respective opinion. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Afro Chic
Admin
Afro Chic

Number of posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 11:43 am

I does get on stink al lyear thorough...Carnival is just worse behaviour. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bootsbyafrochic.com
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 11:56 am

So it was you I see doing the splits outside Courts, with your shoes on your hands? Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
Black Cherry

Black Cherry

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 12:11 pm

P_L_E_A_S_E! My alter ego steps in and all hell breaks loose! Then I step on the plane and return to Wisteria Lane.
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 12:19 pm

I am one of dem stush TRIBE people who does only breakaway after lunch Razz
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 12:25 pm

I does be too full after lunch. My brief breakaway period lasts from the moment we start crossing the stage to about four or five minutes afterwards. Then I regain my composure, and start looking out for the crew!
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 12:43 pm

mjsbunny wrote:
I does be too full after lunch. My brief breakaway period lasts from the moment we start crossing the stage to about four or five minutes afterwards. Then I regain my composure, and start looking out for the crew!

What???? On Monday I start drinking from the time I hit the band...on Tuesday is Gatorade until after lunch then is drinks down the line and the bad behavior does really come out .
Back to top Go down
Black Cherry

Black Cherry

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 12:46 pm

I vow to stick to clear liquids (Uh hmmm Vodka).
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:03 pm

Of course we does start drinking from the word go. AS we meet the band, is straight for the first drinks truck for a Scotch and coconut water to start the day. Yummy! Then is vodka and cranberry juice for the rest of the day. Tipple of choice!

But after lunch, I does be ready for a lil nap. But once the food digest, I get re-energised. Still no stinkness though. Just me and my friends jumping up and having fun and enjoying seeing each other again. Being all cheesy and shit! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:23 pm

browneyeztrini wrote:
Whenever I hear soca I love, I get on. Sometimes I feel bazodee, and can't control myself. Whether I'm having fun or getting on stink would be one's respective opinion. Laughing

cha . .u does be on pon it Laughing http://www.bajantube.com/play_audio.php?audio=510
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:23 pm

browneyeztrini wrote:

cha . .u does be on pon it Laughing http://www.bajantube.com/play_audio.php?audio=510
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:25 pm

Black Cherry wrote:
I vow to stick to clear liquids (Uh hmmm Vodka).

de bess cheers
Back to top Go down
Afro Chic
Admin
Afro Chic

Number of posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:41 pm

mjsbunny wrote:
So it was you I see doing the splits outside Courts, with your shoes on your hands? Wink Smile

No.

I doh take off my boots to do my splits.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bootsbyafrochic.com
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:43 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
browneyeztrini

browneyeztrini

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 2:01 pm

Quiche wrote:
browneyeztrini wrote:

cha . .u does be on pon it Laughing [url=http://www.bajantube.com/play_audio.php?audio=510
http://www.bajantube.com/play_audio.php?audio=510[/quote[/url]]

Oh gosh nah! I at work...don't bring dat bajan madness now! *wining at my desk*
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 2:13 pm

bounce
Back to top Go down
silverpatronus

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 5:04 pm

i have fun all year round. i suppose my coworkers would be shocked since i am very professional and proper at work, but when it comes to partying, i out to have fun. carnival monday and tuesday is the pinnacle. i doh be stush and social, but i not doing the splits on south quay either. i doh drink after j'ouvert done tho, i not down fuh de headache brought on by mixing alco with hot sun! after that sweet, sweet red ants rum punch j'ouvert morning, i content myself with orange juice and coconut water for the rest of the carnival!
Back to top Go down
Carnival Diva

Carnival Diva

Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:09 pm

Jamettes UNITE! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Island Soul

Island Soul

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 7:09 pm

I guess my answer would depend on your definition of decent. I definitely know how to have a good time all year round, but I don't do anything that I would consider indecent. However, I'm guessing that there are times when some around me might disagree. Wink
Back to top Go down
Darkie-Ann

Darkie-Ann

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 7:32 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.charlottetrini.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? Empty

Back to top Go down

are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next