the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapare you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 I_voting_barare you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapare you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 I_voting_barare you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??

Go down 
+10
silverpatronus
saucy_diva
Black Cherry
Afro Chic
browneyeztrini
Quiche
cafe
mjsbunny
Carnival Diva
boobs
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-09-17

are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 12:38 am

Quiche wrote:
Black Cherry wrote:
I vow to stick to clear liquids (Uh hmmm Vodka).

de bess cheers

amen to that
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 12:41 am

i does get on bad ALL year round.. just more so around carnival time
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

Number of posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 2:10 pm

kris ............. baddddieeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:03 pm

Quiche wrote:
kris ............. baddddieeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ermmm only cause you in bermy you doh get on bad but you know you wold in bim Wink
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:06 pm

moi Shocked

heavens no I love you
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:49 pm

bounce tellin fibs is a sin
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:51 pm

i ent frighten Razz
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:52 pm

Quiche wrote:
i ent frighten Razz

likewise.... .i plan to overthrow the leader cheers
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:38 am

carnivalkrisdude wrote:
Quiche wrote:
i ent frighten Razz

surely you jocolor

ahahhhahahaha
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 8:19 am

Quiche wrote:
carnivalkrisdude wrote:
Quiche wrote:
i ent frighten Razz

surely you jocolor

ahahhhahahaha

oh shut it... you kno you gine be my second in command
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:35 pm

You mean she'll be working closely with you? Under you? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 9:59 pm

mjsbunny wrote:
You mean she'll be working closely with you? Under you? Wink

it's the 2000s bunneh Wink

Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=XPVpRARYMp4

Last edited by Quiche on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 10:00 pm

carnivalkrisdude wrote:
Quiche wrote:
carnivalkrisdude wrote:
Quiche wrote:
i ent frighten Razz

surely you jocolor

ahahhhahahaha

that kind of thinking gets you in trouble Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 10:15 pm

Quiche wrote:
carnivalkrisdude wrote:
Quiche wrote:
carnivalkrisdude wrote:
Quiche wrote:
i ent frighten Razz

surely you jocolor

ahahhhahahaha

bring it on Basketball

Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 11:59 pm

carnivalkrisdude wrote:
Quiche wrote:
carnivalkrisdude wrote:
Quiche wrote:
carnivalkrisdude wrote:
Quiche wrote:
i ent frighten Razz

surely you jocolor

ahahhhahahaha

bring it on Basketball

cheers
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 9:03 pm

is that a challenge mami?
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 9:11 pm

if you want one , dude
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 6:34 am

but honest, am a good boy normally Smile
Back to top Go down
socajunkie

Number of posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 2:17 pm

I get on stink all year round Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Black Cherry

Black Cherry

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 4:18 pm

socajunkie wrote:

You mean in the gym right????
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 7:29 pm

Black Cherry wrote:
socajunkie wrote:

i hope not !!!!!!!!!! Shocked

other people have to use the machines too Laughing
Back to top Go down
socajunkie

Number of posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 8:59 am

Quiche wrote:
Black Cherry wrote:
socajunkie wrote:

i hope not !!!!!!!!!! Shocked

other people have to use the machines too Laughing

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??   are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

are you a decent person all year and carnival time you get on stink??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2