the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
Which one is better for the road? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
Which one is better for the road? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
Which one is better for the road? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
Which one is better for the road? EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
Which one is better for the road? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
Which one is better for the road? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
Which one is better for the road? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
Which one is better for the road? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
Which one is better for the road? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
Which one is better for the road? I_vote_lcapWhich one is better for the road? I_voting_barWhich one is better for the road? I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
Which one is better for the road? I_vote_lcapWhich one is better for the road? I_voting_barWhich one is better for the road? I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

Which one is better for the road?

Go down 
+5
Darkie-Ann
ms. hershey
KC
saucy_diva
Kuntreegal
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuntreegal

Kuntreegal

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Which one is better for the road? Empty
PostSubject: Which one is better for the road?   Which one is better for the road? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 12:36 pm

Make up or airbrush?
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better for the road?   Which one is better for the road? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 12:44 pm

I have never had air brush done. Regular makeup worked great, but I did use Revlon Colorstay foundation and fixing spray.My lipstick etc did not last all day but everything else did!
Back to top Go down
KC

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better for the road?   Which one is better for the road? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Like Saucy, I have never had air brush done but, I am curious so, I just might try it for next year. I usually do the normal foundation, powder combo and the fab eyeshadow. If nothing else stays on, my eyeshadow does.
Back to top Go down
ms. hershey

ms. hershey

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better for the road?   Which one is better for the road? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:08 am

I'm not sure I could deal with airbrushing. once you start to sweat on the road... won't it run? the last thing i need is that running into my eyes. i think i'll stick with some fabulous eyeshadow and my foundation.
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better for the road?   Which one is better for the road? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:58 am

Airbrush make up is actually supposed to be sweat proof!
Back to top Go down
Darkie-Ann

Darkie-Ann

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better for the road?   Which one is better for the road? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 5:10 pm

YAMPIE IN YUH EYE!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.charlottetrini.com
Carnivaldivaz

Carnivaldivaz

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better for the road?   Which one is better for the road? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 5:13 pm

Revlon Colorstay from trinidad is the best ( it has a higher SPF than in the states). I just started using their mineral foundation and so far I have no complaints.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carnivaldivaz.com
bajan

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better for the road?   Which one is better for the road? EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 8:58 am

I use regular make up but then top it off with Ben Nye fixer spray (the stuff theatre performers use) That stuff keeps your make-up in tact through dripping sweat and rain!
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better for the road?   Which one is better for the road? EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:20 am

Carnivaldivaz wrote:
Revlon Colorstay from trinidad is the best ( it has a higher SPF than in the states). I just started using their mineral foundation and so far I have no complaints.

Ditto, I swear by Color Stay for Carnival
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better for the road?   Which one is better for the road? EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:23 am

I'm having airbrushing done for next year, but I'm a bit hesitant now. I don't wear makeup, except for once in a while, so maybe my skin might be in for a rude awakening!
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better for the road?   Which one is better for the road? EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:06 am

msjbunny who is doing your airbrushing? One of the bloggers had it done this year and I saw her on the road, looked like "normal" make up to me but it did last all day
Back to top Go down
Carnival Diva

Carnival Diva

Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better for the road?   Which one is better for the road? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:50 am

Kuntreegal wrote:
Make up or airbrush?

Personally, airbrushing is not something that stokes my fire. Gimme makeup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which one is better for the road?   Which one is better for the road? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which one is better for the road?
Page 1 of 1