the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
What's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
What's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
What's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
What's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
What's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
What's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
What's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
What's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
What's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
What's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
What's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

What's your worst Carnival experience?

Go down 
+13
lovechild
mimi
Kuntreegal
mjsbunny
Carnival Diva
Quiche
Bizzie Chic
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Puppy Boy
carnivalkrisdude
yankee arima gyal
Tanu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-09-18

What's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your worst Carnival experience?   What's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 2:30 pm

Why? What happen with Frontline????
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
Quiche

Quiche

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: What's your worst Carnival experience?   What's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 2:56 pm

mjsbunny wrote:

it does fustrated de winin'

darkie mean business cheers
Back to top Go down
squeezle

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: What's your worst Carnival experience?   What's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 3:08 pm

Yuh see this 'friends' foolishness, I learn my lesson long ago. Something like 15 years ago, in fact. I leave my house at the crack of dawn Carnival Tuesday to meet up with my buddies. Reach first pardner house, she now come out de shower, had to sit and wait almost an hour for her. We reach de next pardner house, she puttin orn she face, dais a nex half-hour. Reach last pardner house, she fixin she hair. I sit down in that girl house waiting for her to make sure every blasted curl was in place, and I got to watch MY SECTION cross the stage on the TV in her living room. By the time we reach the Savannah, band done cross the stage long time. That was the first, and last time that I ever failed to cross the Savannah stage.

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

When me and Jumbie ready to hit de road, everybody else better catch up, or get left behind!

ps
law, you better thank your lucky stars for those friends of yours, cause I know I woulda leave you by de side ah de road with a 'do not disturb' sign taped to your forehead. LOL
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

PostSubject: Re: What's your worst Carnival experience?   What's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 3:14 pm

squeezle gyul, that is ting to end friendship you know. You miss crossing the SAVANNAH stage? Steups.

This year I learn my lesson. Whenever you decide to reach, meet me in the band by whichever truck we say we was liming by. I reachin' to make sure I there when the band move off!
Back to top Go down
mimi

mimi

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: What's your worst Carnival experience?   What's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 3:24 pm

lol i leave my cousin home she does take long to get ready, i love her eh! but oh gosh i like to be on the road early she is a late bird!
Back to top Go down
http://www.carniaddicts.blogspot.com
ms. hershey

ms. hershey

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: What's your worst Carnival experience?   What's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 1:39 pm

my worst experience was in 2005, playing in Poison. the section i was in was great, HOWEVER... standing up WHOLE DAY in the HOT SUN waiting to cross the damn stage was just way too much for me to handle. i was so tired by the time i reached the stage, i could barely get on like i wanted to. Sad
Back to top Go down
Darkie-Ann

Darkie-Ann

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: What's your worst Carnival experience?   What's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 5:08 pm

mjsbunny wrote:

frontline is too much comess, dat backpack was a wine blocker, band was too crowded for that backpack, it was getting caught on everything and i couldn't get to throw waist like i wanted

BACKLINE BETTYS UNITE!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.charlottetrini.com
Quiche

Quiche

Number of posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: What's your worst Carnival experience?   What's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:04 am

Darkie-Ann wrote:
mjsbunny wrote:

frontline is too much comess, dat backpack was a wine blocker, band was too crowded for that backpack, it was getting caught on everything and i couldn't get to throw waist like i wanted

BACKLINE BETTYS UNITE!!!

who say it cheers

i kno darkie Laughing
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

PostSubject: Re: What's your worst Carnival experience?   What's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:17 am

I doh need to wine on nobody, so backpack is not a issue for me. And people should get out of the way when they see a big costume coming. You shoulda read Saucy's FL commandments!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your worst Carnival experience?   What's your worst Carnival experience? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your worst Carnival experience?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2