the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYour feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 I_voting_barYour feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYour feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 I_voting_barYour feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!

Go down 
+18
Afro Chic
Carnival Diva
Darkie-Ann
ms. hershey
Tanu
browneyeztrini
lulu
Canboulay
carnivalkrisdude
saucy_diva
Puppy Boy
Bizzie Chic
mjsbunny
socajunkie
*-»¦«-´¯`★rene★
dajewel1982
Quiche
babydoll
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Quiche

Quiche

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:00 am

whatever *rolls eyes*
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 10:14 am

You seriously cyah be comparing Barbados stage to Trinidad stage. I never even see Barbados stage, but I know it cyah compare. Wink

Don't hate! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 11:24 am

Barbados stage is in the Stadium where the jump up begins.
Back to top Go down
Sapo

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:55 pm

i love the stage... i dont think i ever stayed in my section though when my sectiono leave i run back on...*sigh*....
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 11:09 pm

where is the replacement??? why hasnt it started construction yet??? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
saneman

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 12:09 am

1)with no stage all the other judging point more equal so no big rush to get to savannah. less traffic jam. Iz real bands used to rush to cross that thing carnival tuesday !

2) for some reason that 5 mins on stage was always REL good.

3)my solution is build the stage and let bands draw for what day they could cross. like IP on monday and Tribe on tues. Then it go be TWO days on MASS in the savannah. Ofcourse the draw will be done carnival friday or some other 11th hour to make it fair ( for instance some people might want to play with IP because in 2009 the crossing on TUE not monday like TRIBE)
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 6:53 am

saneman wrote:
1)with no stage all the other judging point more equal so no big rush to get to savannah. less traffic jam. Iz real bands used to rush to cross that thing carnival tuesday !

2) for some reason that 5 mins on stage was always REL good.

3)my solution is build the stage and let bands draw for what day they could cross. like IP on monday and Tribe on tues. Then it go be TWO days on MASS in the savannah. Ofcourse the draw will be done carnival friday or some other 11th hour to make it fair ( for instance some people might want to play with IP because in 2009 the crossing on TUE not monday like TRIBE)

It's MAS.. one S

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Puppy Boy

Puppy Boy

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 7:50 pm

Sapo wrote:
i love the stage... i dont think i ever stayed in my section though when my sectiono leave i run back on...*sigh*....

..That was ME all the way......always running back for one lass wine and jam onn meh beloved stage....how I miss it so!!!

I just dont feel the same palantsin mehself anywhere else......where else could you feel ALL EYES were on you???

I guess I will have to settle for wining on top of someone's wall............ Sad
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 12:20 am

Puppy Boy wrote:
Sapo wrote:

..That was ME all the way......always running back for one lass wine and jam onn meh beloved stage....how I miss it so!!!

I just dont feel the same palantsin mehself anywhere else......where else could you feel ALL EYES were on you???

I guess I will have to settle for wining on top of someone's wall............ Sad

or hor ... u are one of those

*shame*
Back to top Go down
Afro Chic
Admin
Afro Chic

Number of posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 8:53 am

I like the road eh...but nuttin can compare to that stage feeling boy...NOTHING!

Esp not Bimshire and dey jokey stage. *scoffs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.bootsbyafrochic.com
Afro Chic
Admin
Afro Chic

Number of posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 am

The other islands stage is like the stage in my sons Carnival jump up in school! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.bootsbyafrochic.com
Carnival Diva

Carnival Diva

Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 12:17 pm

that's ah total shame!
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 7:33 pm

geez
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 9:00 pm

Puppy Boy wrote:
Sapo wrote:

i does wine on nuff wall in woodbrook.... lol... dem is meh mini stage and dem..... sadly i go cah do dat nex year wit meh indiv..
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 9:01 pm

Afro Chic wrote:
I like the road eh...but nuttin can compare to that stage feeling boy...NOTHING!

^
I second that
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 9:57 pm

carnivalkrisdude wrote:
Afro Chic wrote:

^
I second that

silence................ i keeeellllllllllll you

Laughing
Back to top Go down
fruity

fruity

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 10:44 pm

for real afro chic nothing could really compare to that stage going to d savannah now is like ok another judging point before i use to make sure and wine at every corner of d stage now i does just chip across d vibes not there anymore only at d savannah that is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.passionbraids.blog.com
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 12:58 am

Quiche wrote:
carnivalkrisdude wrote:
Afro Chic wrote:

^
I second that

Laughing

ok achmed........ damn, now i haffi wipe my screen..
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 12:59 am

but i will say tho. now without savannah. i look forward to downtown....
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:39 pm

carnivalkrisdude wrote:
Quiche wrote:
carnivalkrisdude wrote:
Afro Chic wrote:

^
I second that

Laughing

ok achmed........ damn, now i haffi wipe my screen..

better that , that my foot from ur ass Razz

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Puppy Boy

Puppy Boy

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 7:03 pm

Quiche wrote:
Puppy Boy wrote:
Sapo wrote:

*shame*

EH HEH??? So yuh ent go join meh??? No scene.....no shame in my game!!! I out to enjoy myself!!!
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 8:02 pm

Puppy Boy wrote:
Quiche wrote:
Puppy Boy wrote:
Sapo wrote:

*shame*

EH HEH??? So yuh ent go join meh??? No scene.....no shame in my game!!! I out to enjoy myself!!!

no no ... my business on de ground .... de song say "come let we go down and wine" Razz
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:59 am

I tell yuh, if I was one of those people living in those houses, and I look out an' see a seta footprints on my wall, is hell to ketch! The wall now done paint for Christmas an' allyuh messin' it up already?

Alternatively, I mighta be out on the road and too drunk to notice when I reach home Ash Wednesday! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:16 am

msjbunny you need to take a walk through St Clair after the jouvert bands pass and painted had prints in red, blue, yellow are smeared across the people's wall from St Clair to Sat James!! That wuss than someone wining on a wall yes
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 10:50 am

Puppy Boy wrote:
Quiche wrote:
Puppy Boy wrote:
Sapo wrote:

*shame*

I IN DAT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the source of all your Carnival information! :: Talk Yuh Talk :: Bacchanal Central-
Jump to: