the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapYour feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 I_voting_barYour feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapYour feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 I_voting_barYour feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!

Go down 
+18
Afro Chic
Carnival Diva
Darkie-Ann
ms. hershey
Tanu
browneyeztrini
lulu
Canboulay
carnivalkrisdude
saucy_diva
Puppy Boy
Bizzie Chic
mjsbunny
socajunkie
*-»¦«-´¯`★rene★
dajewel1982
Quiche
babydoll
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 10:51 am

saucy_diva wrote:
msjbunny you need to take a walk through St Clair after the jouvert bands pass and painted had prints in red, blue, yellow are smeared across the people's wall from St Clair to Sat James!! That wuss than someone wining on a wall yes

i am one of those culprits...... doh talk fuh cars.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 11:12 am

Saucy, I does see them, and those people must have the patience of saints! But I guess going beserk every year wouldn't do anything but raise yuh blood pressure.

If yuh cyah beat them, join them yes!
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
Quiche

Quiche

Number of posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:13 pm

mjsbunny wrote:
Saucy, I does see them, and those people must have the patience of saints! But I guess going beserk every year wouldn't do anything but raise yuh blood pressure.

If yuh cyah beat them, join them yes!

or stay outside wid de hose and "wash dem 'way" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:17 pm

carnivalkrisdude wrote:
saucy_diva wrote:
msjbunny you need to take a walk through St Clair after the jouvert bands pass and painted had prints in red, blue, yellow are smeared across the people's wall from St Clair to Sat James!! That wuss than someone wining on a wall yes

dude .. we talkin' about damage dat cud get wash off .. not those that hadda get polish out Laughing
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 5:41 pm

Quiche wrote:
carnivalkrisdude wrote:
saucy_diva wrote:

dude .. we talkin' about damage dat cud get wash off .. not those that hadda get polish out Laughing

OH..... silent
Back to top Go down
Carnival Diva

Carnival Diva

Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 3:13 am

Well the Carnival Centre won't be ready till September 2010! As IF that is news! Steupssssssss, more damn years on de kissmehass street!! steups....I gonna stop playing mas UNTIL 2010 yes!
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:34 pm

Carnival Diva wrote:
Well the Carnival Centre won't be ready till September 2010! As IF that is news! Steupssssssss, more damn years on de kissmehass street!! steups....I gonna stop playing mas UNTIL 2010 yes!

so when u pay down on de costume in 2009.. pass it to muh , hear Laughing
Back to top Go down
Carnival Diva

Carnival Diva

Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:07 pm

Quiche wrote:
Carnival Diva wrote:

so when u pay down on de costume in 2009.. pass it to muh , hear Laughing

steups... i ain't make up meh mind 1000% yet Laughing
Back to top Go down
Island Soul

Island Soul

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 7:13 pm

Well I guess that means I have to keep playin mas until at least 2011, if I wanna have the full experience!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Afro Chic
Admin
Afro Chic

Number of posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 9:45 am

Allyuh REALLY think they building that Carnival centre fuh allyuh masqueraders tuh pass and jump up and taylaylay on any stage?

Keep dreaming...cause dat centre is not fuh no masqueraders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bootsbyafrochic.com
browneyeztrini

browneyeztrini

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 10:31 am

Just the name alone (Carnival CENTRE) makes me believe they'll come up with some foolishness about it being a culture structure to showcase and highlight the history of Carnival and Culture in Trinidad...meaning "yuh betta watch from afar!" Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 10:43 pm

Afro Chic wrote:
Allyuh REALLY think they building that Carnival centre fuh allyuh masqueraders tuh pass and jump up and taylaylay on any stage?

Keep dreaming...cause dat centre is not fuh no masqueraders.

sadly she is right ppl
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 10:46 pm

there goes ur platform for Mayor .. you shud step down Razz
Back to top Go down
carnivalkrisdude

carnivalkrisdude

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 11:06 pm

Quiche wrote:
there goes ur platform for Mayor .. you shud step down Razz

errrm no... i building one only for jumping and doin all d jamishness dey want tongue
Back to top Go down
Afro Chic
Admin
Afro Chic

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:58 am

Look dey still eh even break ground and they only putting up a setta permanent structures facing the road.

I wonder what dey theme go be this year? "The Road So Nice...We Doing It Thrice?
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 12:01 pm

Steups. I cyah believe Trinis of all people, letting them get away with it.

Is time for a revolution yes. When I stage my coup, who want to be Minister for Mas?
Back to top Go down
Afro Chic
Admin
Afro Chic

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 12:03 pm

Isn't it OBVIOUS who the Minster of M.A.S. (make a stage) should be? LOL.

WHO SAY SAUCY?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 6:12 pm

den she gine have to show her face cheers
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:02 am

She could rule from afar. I mean, you know what all your ministers look like? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:44 pm

mjsbunny wrote:
She could rule from afar. I mean, you know what all your ministers look like? Laughing

yess Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
saucy_diva

saucy_diva

Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:21 pm

mjsbunny wrote:

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Afro Chic
Admin
Afro Chic

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 6:40 pm

I know what all my Ministers look like yes.

I want to be a Minister in the Ministry of M.A.S.
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:13 pm

saucy_diva wrote:
mjsbunny wrote:

Thank you.

wunna feel dis is Sims Laughing
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 3:57 am

It have some ministers who yuh does see and doh even realise they in government! And don't talk for over here...

AC and Saucy, when the revolution come, wait for my call!
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 3:44 pm

mjsbunny wrote:
It have some ministers who yuh does see and doh even realise they in government! And don't talk for over here...

AC and Saucy, when the revolution come, wait for my call!

u want an ambassador pick? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!   Your feelings about the stage or lack there of! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your feelings about the stage or lack there of!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the source of all your Carnival information! :: Talk Yuh Talk :: Bacchanal Central-
Jump to: