the source of all your Carnival information!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the source of all your Carnival information!

discussing every and anything Carnival related

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog inBags by MimiBoots by Afro Chic
Latest topics
» WTS: SELL Apple iPhone 4s 32GB Unlocked
BAND OF THE YEAR?? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 am by shadow25

» Car Shipping Services
BAND OF THE YEAR?? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am by Marishvcard

» 20110 world cup Carnival in Bangladesh
BAND OF THE YEAR?? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 pm by Marishvcard

» Unlocked Apple iPhone 4 32GB For Sale For $350usd
BAND OF THE YEAR?? EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:53 am by mohad33

» in need of custom made indian/apache boots. please help asap :D
BAND OF THE YEAR?? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm by dhalpouriie

» PULSE 8 CARNIVAL 2K11 "OUT OF THE WOODS"
BAND OF THE YEAR?? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am by kellyann7

» Post your costume wanted/costume for sale ads...
BAND OF THE YEAR?? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:55 pm by twiggy

» More than a carnival: Sweet fuh days!
BAND OF THE YEAR?? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

» Carnival Dreams...
BAND OF THE YEAR?? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 am by mafiafran

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Quiche
BAND OF THE YEAR?? I_vote_lcapBAND OF THE YEAR?? I_voting_barBAND OF THE YEAR?? I_vote_rcap 
carnivalkrisdude
BAND OF THE YEAR?? I_vote_lcapBAND OF THE YEAR?? I_voting_barBAND OF THE YEAR?? I_vote_rcap 
mjsbunny
saucy_diva
Afro Chic
Black Cherry
socajunkie
Carnival Diva
Carnivaldivaz
browneyeztrini

BAND OF THE YEAR??

Go down 
+3
yankee arima gyal
mjsbunny
bachanalmas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bachanalmas

bachanalmas

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-10-02

BAND OF THE YEAR?? Empty
PostSubject: BAND OF THE YEAR??   BAND OF THE YEAR?? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:28 am

who you feel gonna win band of the year list you top 3 my predictions are:

1st: Macfarlane
2nd: Tribe
3rd: TriniRevellers

sunny
Back to top Go down
mjsbunny

mjsbunny

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-09-18

BAND OF THE YEAR?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAND OF THE YEAR??   BAND OF THE YEAR?? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:55 am

As much as it pains me to say this, TRIBE is not going to place, because their masqueraders have no discipline. It's all about the effect of the mas on the road, and TRIBE's masqueraders, for some reason, cannot seem to stay in their sections for the ten minutes it takes for them to cross the stage.

STEUPS!!
Back to top Go down
http://mjsbunny.blogspot.com/
bachanalmas

bachanalmas

BAND OF THE YEAR?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAND OF THE YEAR??   BAND OF THE YEAR?? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 7:17 am

you maybe right if they can keep the birds from flocking they will look wicked i hope they have some nice individuals in each section to carry the theme too! i will defo make a pass by them on carnival tues to see the band in full effect Razz
Back to top Go down
yankee arima gyal

yankee arima gyal

Number of posts : 56

BAND OF THE YEAR?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAND OF THE YEAR??   BAND OF THE YEAR?? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:43 pm

Tribe is like a mini poison from Back in the day. Would be nice for Island People to place but I know they act like Poison too even though they try so hard to make us stay in our sections. Oh Gosh I cyan wait!
Back to top Go down
http://masqueradersunited.com
socajunkie

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-09-17

BAND OF THE YEAR?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAND OF THE YEAR??   BAND OF THE YEAR?? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:16 pm

bachanalmas wrote:
you maybe right if they can keep the birds from flocking they will look wicked i hope they have some nice individuals in each section to carry the theme too! i will defo make a pass by them on carnival tues to see the band in full effect Razz

who are you playing wit bachanalmas Question
Back to top Go down
socajunkie

Number of posts : 182

BAND OF THE YEAR?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAND OF THE YEAR??   BAND OF THE YEAR?? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:17 pm

mjsbunny wrote:
As much as it pains me to say this, TRIBE is not going to place, because their masqueraders have no discipline. It's all about the effect of the mas on the road, and TRIBE's masqueraders, for some reason, cannot seem to stay in their sections for the ten minutes it takes for them to cross the stage.

STEUPS!!

No
Back to top Go down
bachanalmas

bachanalmas

BAND OF THE YEAR?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAND OF THE YEAR??   BAND OF THE YEAR?? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:22 pm

socajunkie wrote:
bachanalmas wrote:

who are you playing wit bachanalmas Question

this year im taking a risk and trying out Kaotic in the Hotoil section! im not really loyal to any band as yet until i find one i like cheers
Back to top Go down
Quiche

Quiche

Number of posts : 514

BAND OF THE YEAR?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAND OF THE YEAR??   BAND OF THE YEAR?? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:36 pm

what joy do u get if ur band win or place .. all dey go do is make it a reason to increase de price next year, lol
Back to top Go down
bachanalmas

bachanalmas

BAND OF THE YEAR?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAND OF THE YEAR??   BAND OF THE YEAR?? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:38 pm

Quiche wrote:
what joy do u get if ur band win or place .. all dey go do is make it a reason to increase de price next year, lol

lmao well i glad i wit kaotic no chance ah dat lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Carnivaldivaz

Carnivaldivaz

Number of posts : 132

BAND OF THE YEAR?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAND OF THE YEAR??   BAND OF THE YEAR?? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:23 pm

1. Macfarlane
2. Legacy (only because of their intro and individuals)
3. Trini Revellers

* Fun Band Category (Yes, I made this category up. LOL)

1. Tribe (if they would learn to behave they wouldve won large band hands down)
2. Island People ( IP dont even cater to frontliners, so imagine if they tried to organize sections.)
3. Tie- Evolution (Eustace makes nice big mas) & D'Krewe (was better when they was apart of revellers, less responsiblilty and more time to focus on costumes)
Back to top Go down
http://www.carnivaldivaz.com
Bizzie Chic

Bizzie Chic

Number of posts : 46

BAND OF THE YEAR?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAND OF THE YEAR??   BAND OF THE YEAR?? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:18 pm

It is my understanding that TRIBE does not compete for 'Band of The Year'....management wants the masqueraders to palance and have fun on the streets bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BAND OF THE YEAR?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAND OF THE YEAR??   BAND OF THE YEAR?? Empty

Back to top Go down

BAND OF THE YEAR??
Page 1 of 1